• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Trayvon Martin

Help Support Ranchers.net:

George

Reaction score
If you watch the leftest news media you will not get this view!

It seems the local police did not find a 150# child on the ground - - -they found a 6'2" football player who had just been beating another man!

http://www.examiner.com/charleston-conservative-in-charleston-sc/zimmerman-was-on-the-ground-being-punched-when-he-shot-trayvon-martin

I hate that some one lost their life but report the truth!

The left trying to stir the pot with the blacks is the most absurd of this whole situation. They will have blood on their hands if something happens.

George said:
If you watch the leftest news media you will not get this view!

It seems the local police did not find a 150# child on the ground - - -they found a 6'2" football player who had just been beating another man!

http://www.examiner.com/charleston-conservative-in-charleston-sc/zimmerman-was-on-the-ground-being-punched-when-he-shot-trayvon-martin

I hate that some one lost their life but report the truth!

the teen was no longer a football player, he gave up playing several years prior to the shooting..

Larrry said:
The left trying to stir the pot with the blacks is the most absurd of this whole situation. They will have blood on their hands if something happens.

Marc Lamont Hill (Ph.D.) Associate Professor at Teachers College, Columbia University said,

"We could have a major civic crisis on our hands, the entire nation is fixed on this, it's unimaginable to me that the FBI could oversee this, that the States Attorney General could oversee this, that the police department under scrutiny could oversee this, and at the end of the day they do absolutely nothing. If that were to happen, I hate to say this, but we may see something as bad what we saw in LA in thew 90′s with the Rodney King verdict and that is we may see a civic crisis, we may see a riot, I don't advocate that, but people are upset and they rightfully should be. and if there's no justice, there probably won't be much peace."

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/321772#ixzz1qBJbaXdd

a grieving family or a volunteer caught up in a situation he was neither trained for nor prepared for..

before one judges either side, they should read all they can..

this story is a good start..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/25/joe-oliver-george-zimmerman-trayvon-martin_n_1378390.html

"All these people who are threatening George, what makes them any better than the person they think he is?" Oliver said. "You've got all these people wanting to lynch the man and they don't know the whole story. There are huge gaps that are being filled in and interpreted without evidence."

"I understand how they're able to leap to the conclusion. You have a dead teenager. This guy is white so it must be a hate crime. There's going to be evidence to come out that basically will justify George's concern," Oliver said.

At one point Oliver became choked up with emotion talking about his friend but said he was coming forward freely even though it may expose him to reprisals.

"I just have to do what's right, not just for my friend but for everyone involved," Oliver said. "His mother in law lost her job for this. He's in hiding. His mother in law can't see her own daughter because she fears for their lives."

this is turning out to be just a horrible tragedy ,.. and the media is stoking a race war...

The Old Race Card

The same hang-the-suspect hysteria breaks out over race only to dissipate as if it never happened. Before 9/11 it was the reparations movement. Then it was the Bush neglect of the underclass. Then it was the preppie white non-rapists at Duke. Then it was Eric Holder's lectures about "cowards," "my people," and the racists who wanted answers about Fast and Furious.

We went from the beer summit to Trayvon Martin's resemblance to the boy the president never had. In each case, facts did not matter: Bush increased Great Society spending, and sent $15 billion to save black Africans from the ravages of AIDS. If there were any voting fraud, it came as a result of Acorn, Chicago wards, and the SEIU get-out-the vote machine, not Karl Rove with levers and gears.

The Cambridge police did not act stupidly. And if police do stereotype, it may be because 12% of the population commits almost half the violent crime in the nation. In the case of rare black/white and white/black murdering (94% of murdered African-Americans were killed by other African-Americans), a minority is more likely to commit murder (and rape) against a majority than the majority is against the minority.

As I write, the hysteria (is there any other word for it when Spike Lee twitters the address of George Zimmerman or the New Black Panther Party publishes a wanted poster or the mayor of Philadelphia calls the death an "assassination"?) is beginning to die down, somewhat.

The initial moblike news (in this regard, Fox News's Shepard Smith was especially culpable in whipping up frenzy when he did not have the evidence to support his allegations) that a white, Germanic-named vigilante ran down and executed a small African-American child (at least Mr. Martin seemed so from his adolescent photos in the press) eating candy while strolling in an exclusive gated community is not quite the entire story. At least it has morphed into an account of an excitable, gun-carrying Hispanic neighborhood-watch volunteer, in a mixed community, prompting (?) a fist fight with an unarmed 17-year-old, 6'2" youth in a hoodie. Mr. Zimmerman apparently lost the struggle, and then pulled out a gun and fired — even as the narrative seemed to change with new information every day. The case is not helped by presidential editorializing that now, after the beer summit and Sandra Fluke, seems a gambit to divert attention from $4 a gallon gas and 8% plus unemployment (17% in Fresno County).

The Trayvon Martin tragedy is not over. We do not know all the facts; bad judgment, racism, and ill-intent may well have led to manslaughter or even second-degree murder or, then again, in theory, self-defense, but to speculate about any such charges without evidence is to become mob-like. My own view is that carrying a weapon requires greater forbearance, but I was not there and still have no idea what transpired. As I write this, the account will be out-of-date by tomorrow's disclosures. What we are left with are no rules of national anguish: When ten African-Americans are murdered by other African-Americans in a single weekend, is it news or not news? When the occasional African-American murders a white person, as in a recent car-jacking, is it a sign of something the nation must note? When an Hispanic shoots an African-American, is it news to the degree he has a European name, but had he been Jorge Martinez with an Anglo mother, it would not have been news?

The role of a president is to rein in the mob, not to unleash it. The latter is what community organizers do; the former is what makes statesmen. Yet on issue after issue — anti-terrorism, global warming, government ethics, and racial relations — a frenzied mob, egged on by the media and demagogues like Barack Obama, have almost stormed the jail, only to dissipate when met by either evidence, or the knowledge that the incarcerated was one of their own — as if they had never screamed and threatened in the first place.

http://pjmedia.com/victordavishanson/beware-of-the-mob/?singlepage=true

If Obama wants to do or say something might he try telling everyone to knock it off and go home including the ambulance chasing Al Sharpton. :x

If he cared at all about the US he would tell the Black Panthers to stop inciting violence. Oh wait he won't as as long as the media has this racist mess to concentrate on they are not looking at what he is doing and the lies he is campaigning on. :x

BTW why is the media letting everyone think Zimmerman is a WHITE guy? Looks to me like he is about as much white as the US's first BLACK President. :roll: He looks a whole lot more like he is latino. So ask yourself why would Obama allow violence be incited between two very large sectors of his voting block, Blacks against Latinos? :?

Once Obama tells eveyone to go home which I doubt he will, He has got to stop sticking his nose into things that have nothing to do with the Oval Office. He looks like a friggin hypocrite everytime he comes out on these civility issues, when his own base are the ones inciting the race baited violence. :x

Trayvon might have been a flower salesman, going by his facebook conversations

OXAjN.png

Latest posts