• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Trayvon suspended over marijuana

Help Support Ranchers.net:

"That's another question we get quite often: 'He was told not to follow him.''' Lee said in an interview last week. "Well that's a recommendation or a suggestion. It's not a lawful order."

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/19/2702685_p2_floridas-controversial-self-defense.html#storylink=cpy

and the "stand your ground" law would not apply in this case.

rammtein7 said:
hypocritexposer said:
rammtein7 said:
Really? Are you that much in denial? What does "We don't need you to do that" mean to you? If you answered anything but "Don't follow him," you're wrong.

I bet you got good grades in comprehension as a student didn't you :roll:

That has nothing to do with this case. If you can't see the obvious, that's your problem, me, I side with truth. The truth is that Zimmerman is guilty of murder. Even with the "Stand your Ground" law. He's still guilty of murder.

I wonder what anyone of us would feel or what our reaction would be if we were lawfully in a public area and realized someone we had no idea of who they were- who displayed no sign/badge of authority- started stalking and following you :???:

No one may ever know the truth of the details behind this incident-- but I can tell you it is going to be a big impediment to any areas trying to pass anymore "Stand your Ground" laws, to the truly organized Neighborhood Watch's, and will add fuel to the fire of the anti-gun movement....

I wonder what anyone of us would feel or what our reaction would be if we were lawfully in a public area and realized someone we had no idea of who they were- who displayed no sign/badge of authority- started stalking and following you

Happens all the time to white people in high-black populated areas. Has happened to me, my wife, my brother, and my mother.
The Color of Crime

Race, Crime, and Justice in America
Second, Expanded Edition, 2005
From Dept. Of Justice Statistics
Click here for the free PDF version
Major Findings:
• Police and the justice system are not biased against minorities.

Crime Rates
• Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
• When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
• Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
• The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Interracial Crime
Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

Gangs
• Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.
• Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.

Pretty danged scary considering only 12% of the U.S. population is black. :roll:

Let me tell you something else, rapists, robbers, and thugs always stand their ground, especially if the victim is unarmed................. :mad:

Mike said:
I wonder what anyone of us would feel or what our reaction would be if we were lawfully in a public area and realized someone we had no idea of who they were- who displayed no sign/badge of authority- started stalking and following you

Happens all the time to white people in high-black populated areas. Has happened to me, my wife, my brother, and my mother.
The Color of Crime

Race, Crime, and Justice in America
Second, Expanded Edition, 2005
From Dept. Of Justice Statistics
Click here for the free PDF version
Major Findings:
• Police and the justice system are not biased against minorities.

Crime Rates
• Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
• When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
• Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
• The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Interracial Crime
Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

Gangs
• Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.
• Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.

Pretty danged scary considering only 12% of the U.S. population is black. :roll:

Once again, off topic. These stats have no bearing on this case. Regardless of the actions of everyone else, Trayvon is innocent in this case and George Zimmerman is a murderer. I don't care how bad he feels about it and how many are defending him. He is guilty.

rammtein7 said:
Once again, off topic. These stats have no bearing on this case. Regardless of the actions of everyone else, Trayvon is innocent in this case and George Zimmerman is a murderer. I don't care how bad he feels about it and how many are defending him. He is guilty.

Did Trayvon attack Zimmerman because he is a racist?

2 glock 40's.... bitch u got 80 problems

F*ck these haters I'll kill 'em all if I could!

puss ass crackas

White People'(s) Call Police , Black People'(s) Call There Cousin

Read a bunch more of his tweets here:

http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/26/the-daily-caller-obtains-trayvon-martins-tweets/

Why is anyone trying to have a discussion with the ram, he was the one who idolized Che Guevara by using him as his profile pic. now that was one guy who knew what murder was. And ole Ram comes on here all high and mighty speaking against his so called murder but never did condemn the murderer Che

Larrry said:
Why is anyone trying to have a discussion with the ram, he was the one who idolized Che Guevara by using him as his profile pic. now that was one guy who knew what murder was. And ole Ram comes on here all high and mighty speaking against his so called murder but never did condemn the murderer Che

ramstein is the type of guy that idolizes murderers if the murders are done to further the leftist agenda, is that what you are saying?

Larrry said:

He/it is clearly irrelevant.................... Probably never been to a large town..

I'd love to drop it's ignunt azz off in some neighborhoods around here. Even in the middle of the day.............................. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oldtimer said:
rammtein7 said:
hypocritexposer said:

That has nothing to do with this case. If you can't see the obvious, that's your problem, me, I side with truth. The truth is that Zimmerman is guilty of murder. Even with the "Stand your Ground" law. He's still guilty of murder.

I wonder what anyone of us would feel or what our reaction would be if we were lawfully in a public area and realized someone we had no idea of who they were- who displayed no sign/badge of authority- started stalking and following you :???:

No one may ever know the truth of the details behind this incident-- but I can tell you it is going to be a big impediment to any areas trying to pass anymore "Stand your Ground" laws, to the truly organized Neighborhood Watch's, and will add fuel to the fire of the anti-gun movement....

OT it was a gated community... while it is easy to access on foot by climbing walls.. it is often more difficult to get an SUV past the same walls and gate...

as for the rest, I see both sides of it almost every day,.. and have reported suspicious people on more then one occasion .. confronted those I thought crossed over a line or were actually committing a crime. ,, and even had a few knives pulled..

almost every one of the people I called the police on with one rare exception was walking. and not in a car..

and the girl was not really still in her car.. as she was so drunk, she fell out when she went to puke..

these kids think they can act tough.. act like baby wannabe gang-bangers.. and no one will bother them..

this one just happened to run into a wannabe cop.. with a gun..
and a tragedy occurred..

rammtein7 said:
hypocritexposer said:
rammtein7 said:
Really? Are you that much in denial? What does "We don't need you to do that" mean to you? If you answered anything but "Don't follow him," you're wrong.

do you even know the legal definition of murder

lets start easy. with out looking it up..

how about the legal definition of assault.. ?

Mike said:
Larrry said:

He/it is clearly irrelevant.................... Probably never been to a large town..

Hahahahahahahaha. What a weak argument! Is this a political case? In short: No. In long: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Politics have nothing to do with this, race has nothing to do with this either. Murder is murder. Here are some facts for you party people: George Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin. Self-Defense, even in "Stand Your Ground" states, must be proportional to the threat. This is simply not the case. He did NOT have a gun. If he had a gun, it would be a different story. This is not the case. Wake up and smell the coffee, people.

Mike said:

I'd love to drop it's ignunt azz off in some neighborhoods around here. Even in the middle of the day.............................. :lol: :lol: :lol:

now that is not nice.. :shock:

:lol:

don't drop him off here.. if the thugs don't get him.. the cops will...

Wildwood Is the Worst

Out of the 566 municipalities in the state, Wildwood ranked dead last.
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Wildwood-Is-the-Worst-84781367.html

damn we couldn't even get pass Camden... ( I think they are second or third in the nation) ..

rammtein7 said:
Mike said:
Larrry said:

Hahahahahahahaha. What a weak argument! Is this a political case? In short: No. In long: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Politics have nothing to do with this, race has nothing to do with this either. Murder is murder. Here are some facts for you party people: George Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin. Self-Defense, even in "Stand Your Ground" states, must be proportional to the threat. This is simply not the case. He did NOT have a gun. If he had a gun, it would be a different story. This is not the case. Wake up and smell the coffee, people.

I couldn't hear you CHE you were mumbling. So are you proud of CHE's murderous ways?

He may go to trial and be found guilty. No one knows yet.

The blacks want to lynch him. Would that satisfy them?

Oh yea, and you're wrong about the SYG law...............................

Larrry said:
rammtein7 said:
Mike said:

I couldn't hear you CHE you were mumbling. So are you proud of CHE's murderous ways?

Ah, the "Make it personal troll defense." You might as well call me a big dumb doody head while you're at it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(3) A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.

Mike said:
(3) A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.

So? When did Trayvon pull a gun on Zimmerman?

rammtein7 said:
I don't think it matters when he was MURDERED. The "witness was corrected by the detectives. When the witness said Trayvon was screaming, the detective said no that was Zimmerman, which is grossly wrong. The police on the line said not to follow him. The point is that Zimmerman is in the wrong. He is WRONG. Trayvon did not deserve to die regardless of his past. If in your mind he deserved to die for drug use, than so does Rush Limbaugh.

Could you please provide a link to the news article that says the police corrected the eye witness. As these accounts of the events point to something different. :wink:

What Sanford Police investigators have in the folder, they put together on the killing of Trayvon Martin few know about.

The file now sits in the hands of the state attorney. Now that file is just weeks away from being opened to a grand jury.

It shows more now about why police believed that night that George Zimmerman shouldn't have gone to jail.

Zimmerman called 911 and told dispatchers he was following a teen. The dispatcher told Zimmerman not to.

And from that moment to the shooting, details are few.

But one man's testimony could be key for the police.

"The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said.

Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.

The witness only wanted to be identified as "John," and didn't not want to be shown on camera.

His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.

"When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point," John said.

Zimmerman says the shooting was self defense. According to information released on the Sanford city website, Zimmerman said he was going back to his SUV when he was attacked by the teen.

Sanford police say Zimmerman was bloody in his face and head, and the back of his shirt was wet and had grass stains, indicating a struggle took place before the shooting.

Monday, March 26, 2012
On Trayvon Martin -- Updated

The latest on the Trayvon Martin story is an Orlando Sentinel account of the version of events as told by George Zimmerman the man on neighborhood-watch patrol who shot and killed the unarmed teen one month ago today in a Florida subdivision:

In his version of events, he had turned around and was walking back to his SUV when Trayvon approached him from behind, the two exchanged words then Trayvon punched him in the nose, sending him to the ground, and began beating him.

Zimmerman told police he shot the teenager in self-defense...

Zimmerman told them he lost sight of Trayvon and was walking back to his SUV when Trayvon approached him from the left rear, and they exchanged words.

Trayvon asked Zimmerman if he had a problem. Zimmerman said no and reached for his cell phone, he told police.

UPDATE -- A later story adds "Zimmerman told police he he'd lost sight of Martin and was heading back to his car when the youth suddenly stepped into his path. According to the Sentinel, Martin asked Zimmerman if he had a problem. Zimmerman said no and reached for his cellphone. Martin then said something like, "Well, you do now" and punched him, according to the Sentinel's sources.

If this story is true, it vindicates Zimmerman in the eyes of the law, with or without a "stand your ground" provision. And though it doesn't really sound true to me -- an unarmed teenager approaching, confronting and then attacking a larger man who'd been following him? -- the Sentinel story tells us that "much of it has been corroborated by witnesses, authorities say." And it may be difficult to impossible to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that it's false; that Zimmerman instigated the physicial confrontation with Martin that ended with Martin being shot.

I have confidence that authorities at several levels are looking at every possible angle and talking to every possible witness in an effort to determine exactly what happened that night. It may be that they will be unable to reach a firm enough conclusion to bring charges and we'll never have catharsis or resolution.

Many who are understandably disturbed and dismayed by this incident seem to want Zimmerman indicted and tried so that a jury can sort this out. But that mindset -- we think we know what happened and we think we can convince a jury to convict -- is exactly the mindset that advocates have identified over and over again as the mindset that leads to miscarriages of justice and wrongful convictions.

UPDATE 2: Monday afternoon, the Sanford P.D. released this statement:

In response to the recent article in the Orlando Sentinel, the information was not provided to the media through an authorized source at the Sanford Police Department, but possibly by a leak from within the department. The information in the article is consistent with the information provided to the State Attorney's office by the police department.

"We do not condone these unauthorized leaks of information," said City Manager, Norton Bonaparte, Jr. "Acting Chief Scott will be doing an internal investigation within the Sanford Police Department as this type of action compromises the integrity of the law enforcement agency which has pledged to uphold the law".

Mr. Bonaparte stated that disciplinary action including possible termination will be taken against anyone found to have leaked the information.

UPDATE 3: ABC is also reporting:

An eyewitness, 13-year-old Austin Brown, told police he saw a man fitting Zimmerman's description lying on the grass moaning and crying for help just seconds before he heard the gunshot that killed Martin.

The initial police report noted that Zimmerman was bleeding from the back of the head and nose, and after medical attention it was decided that he was in good enough condition to travel in a police cruiser to the Sanford, Fla., police station for questioning. He was not arrested.

Martin's girlfriend had said in a recording obtained exclusively by ABC News that she heard Martin ask Zimmerman "why are your following me, and then the man asked, what are you doing around here." She then heard a scuffle break out and the line went dead.

UPDATE 4: The Miami Herald has some material on Trayvon Martin's background that complicates the narrative:

Now Rammtein I read transcripts from the 911 calls reporting what was seen and heard that night. Most heard screams for help and a shot, most saw NOTHING until they saw the cops flashlights. Those that did see something said the person on top doing the beating was wearing white. Now depending on the color of the grey hoodie it could be thought to be white in the dark but I doubt anyone would mistake red as white even in the dark. And given the fact Zimmerman was bloodied and grass stained I doubt even you can believe he was not the one the witness seen being beaten. :roll:

"cold-blooded killing machine" CHE so rammy are you proud of his murderous ways. You haven't answered the question. Are you afraid to defend your hero the murderous CHE

rammtein7 said:
Mike said:

So? When did Trayvon pull a gun on Zimmerman?

No gun would have ever been pulled if Tray wasn't assaulting anyone now would it CHE. Come on now CHE

Latest posts