• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Trinity River Bottom Festival

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Trinity man

Reaction score
Well it turn out GREAT and everyone is ready for next year now. I even have sponsors now lined up to for next year to. We will also incorporate a Bar-B-Que cook off with it. Our local leaders was VERY happy with it and now want to put more money into our show. Here is a few picture of our festival. The first picture I am the first one on the left.

https://trinityriverbottommusicfestival.shutterfly.com/pictures/16

We end up with about 300 people coming out. But with so many happy people this year it will grow much bigger next year. It was so much fun having this out on the ranch. Next year I will have a lot more time to market it better. I had it out on several local radio stations and was even on TV about it.

Faster horses said:
Congratulations! Your hard work paid off. Best wishes for you for next year.
Looks like a great time! Hopefully you have started a tradition in your area.

I don't think anyone around here will let me stop after this one. It was so great to see so many smiles on people from 2 to 92 out there. Some of the older people have never seen anything like this. One older couple said they haven't had that much fun in the 60 years they have been married. My cell phone hasn't quit ringing all day. Looks like I am in the music business now. :lol:

Latest posts