• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Trip to Montana!!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher

Reaction score
Well I just got back from a trip to R-Calf country-was good to visit to all my old buddies at the Sheridan County Fair. Even talked to a few R-Calfer's-they struck me as being like chicken little when the sky didn't fall. The feeling I got was lets get back to business from most everyone I talked too.

As Maxwell Smart would say "Missed you by ( ) that much". Went to the night show on Saturday and had a visit with linda and Arvid. They were sure glad to see you. I also talked to Harold and he was sorry he missed you but i don't think he wanted to drive you home again. :) Oh well we will catch up with each other some day. :cowboy:

I was thinking of calling you on Friday and heading up that way but it was such a nice haying day I figured you'd be baling up a storm. Don't worry I think the whole fam damly will be going next year. That hog 4H is wayyy to good to miss. You tell Harold that trips to Meadow Lake aren't for the faint of heart lol.

Northern Rancher said:
Well I just got back from a trip to R-Calf country-was good to visit to all my old buddies at the Sheridan County Fair. Even talked to a few R-Calfer's-they struck me as being like chicken little when the sky didn't fall. The feeling I got was lets get back to business from most everyone I talked too.

if ya ever find yourself in our neck of the woods, ya had better stop by and have a cup of coffee!!!!! :D :D

We may be headed down to California in the next few weeks sure would like to drop in and visit a few of you in Montana on our way down. Be nice to shoot the breeze and meet ya'll! :)

Latest posts