• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Trump: "Obama's Birth Certificate is missing"

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
Billionaire real estate developer Donald Trump says he recently was told that President Barack Obama's birth certificate is missing. While declining to reveal Monday to CNN's Anderson Cooper how he received the information, Trump said Obama's lack of a birth certificate would be a shame, since he would like to take the president on "one-on-one."

"Well, I've been told very recently, Anderson, that the birth certificate is missing," Trump said in an interview for "Anderson Cooper 360" to be aired Monday night. "I've been told that it's not there and it doesn't exist — and if that's the case it's a big problem. I've just heard that two days ago from someone — I don't want to say who.

"I've been told it's not there — it's missing — and I feel badly about that, because I'd love for him to produce his birth certificate so that he can fight one-on-one," he continued. "If you look at what he's doing as president with the fuel prices, you can do a great fight one-on-one, you don't need this issue.

"It's hard to believe he doesn't produce his birth certificate if he has one; it would be so easy to do."

Read more on Newsmax.com: Trump: Obama's Birth Certificate is Missing
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

Maybe it went missing the same week that his passport files were gone through.

sure would be nice to ask the guy that was witness to that, but unfortunately he turned up dead.

Missing,... ???

or just not in Hawaii..

I often look for things, that are lost, missing.. and when I ask my wife she quickly points out where they are,.. I just didn't look...

and often she is right I didn't look in the place where it was.

Steve said:
Missing,... ???

or just not in Hawaii..

I often look for things, that are lost, missing.. and when I ask my wife she quickly points out where they are,.. I just didn't look...

and often she is right I didn't look in the place where it was.

Please ask your wife if she knows where Obama's birth certificate can be found.

What's the difference between a "registrar" and a "state registrar"

Do a bit of research, it might surprise you what you find out.

Also what is the difference between "accepted" and "filed"

10-31-081.jpg

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20057812-503544.html

In an effort to finally put to rest questions about where he was born, the White House on Wednesday released President Obama's long-form birth certificate.

LOL!!! He just called Donald Trump a ' carnival barker'......

Ok...now it's your turn....

jingo2 said:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20057812-503544.html

In an effort to finally put to rest questions about where he was born, the White House on Wednesday released President Obama's long-form birth certificate.

LOL!!! He just called Donald Trump a ' carnival barker'......

Ok...now it's your turn....

His entire administration has been a carnival. No surprise that it would be a barker to finally get him to release the long form.

Maybe before his term is out someone can convince him to release those college records. I recall Bush's Air National Guard records were of such importance to Dan Rather that someone had to create them for him.

What's the frequency Kenneth?

John Bingham, aka "father of the 14th Amendment", was an abolitionist congressman from Ohio who prosecuted Lincoln's assassins. Ten years earlier, he stated on the House floor:

"All from other lands, who by the terms of [congressional] laws and a compliance with their provisions become naturalized, are adopted citizens of the United States; all other persons born within the Republic, of parents owing allegiance to no other sovereignty, are natural born citizens. Gentleman can find no exception to this statement touching natural-born citizens except what is said in the Constitution relating to Indians." (Cong. Globe, 37th, 2nd Sess., 1639 (1862))

Then in 1866, Bingham also stated on the House floor:

"Every human being born within the jurisdiction of the United States of parents not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty is, in the language of your Constitution itself, a natural born citizen." (Cong. Globe, 39th, 1st Sess., 1291 (1866))

http://naturalborncitizen.wordpress.com/

IT'S OVER....IT'S DONE..... GET OVER IT

As many of you like to say in your most Christian tone....

Shut THE F**K UP

jingo2 said:

Shut THE F**K UP

I have to agree. He's definitely a one term president.

One good thing about this issue being behind him is that Obama can now get on to the nation's buinesses......................he's got better things to do.....

like a taping on the Oprah Show.

I tell ya folks, you can't make this stuff up. :D

jingo2 said:

Shut THE F**K UP

Are you sure it is done?? If he wanted to put an end to the sillyness he could have done it some tiome ago HIs sillyness in keeping it hidden was waht really was silly!

This is being referred to many as a desperate attempt to salvage what little bit of respect a few had for him.
Kinda like you kolo=jingo=lulu=allie desperate and silly, Go stuff your bra I hear your cuz is coming your way :wink:
:wink: :wink:

jingo2 said:

Shut THE F**K UP

actually it is seldom a conservative or christian on this board who resorts to vulgar language..

Latest posts