• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Try This

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Casa Paloma

Reaction score
Enter Mexico illegally. Never mind immigration quotas, visas, international law, or any of that nonsense.

Once there, demand that the local government provide free medical care for you and your entire family. Demand bilingual nurses and doctors. Demand free bilingual local government forms, bulletins, etc. Procreate aqbundantly. Deflect any criticism of this allegedly irresponsible reproductive behavior with, "It is a cultural USA thing. You would not understand, pal." Keep your American identity strong. Fly Old Glory from your rooftop, or proudly display it in your front window or on your car bumper. Speak only English at home and in public and insist that your children do likewise. Demand classes on American culture in the Mexican school system. Demand a local Mexican drivers license. This will afford other legal rights and will go far to legitimize your unauthorized, illegal, presence in Mexico. Drive around with no liability insurance...and ignore local traffic laws. Insist that local Mexican law enforcement teach English to all its officers.

Good luck! You'll be demanding for the rest of time or soon dead. Because it will never happen. It will not happen in Mexico or any other country in the world... Except right here in the United States... Land of the naive!

demand "spanish as a second language", demand everyone at your job (supervisors, at least) speak fluent "american english" so you can understand instructions (or you're not to be disciplined for screw-ups)...

it goes on and on....

Yeah, that's a great idea. About time you guys did that somewhere other than Canada. :p

ROFLMAO

"it's about time you guys did that somewhere other than canada"?

YOU guys have this sort of program up there?!? it must be because they all stop here before they get UP THERE to learn english...

the postulate was: what if we went to the spanish-speaking countries to our south--would they do as much as we, in the US, do, to accomodate them?

my response was: "here's what else they could do to equalize what we do to integrate them in this country".

i don't get your response...but i'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, either :roll:

oh--BTW, i happen to understand "Canadian" pretty good. though i admit, i'm getting out of practice here lately :( i like you guys......

chuckie said:

YOU guys have this sort of program up there?!? it must be because they all stop here before they get UP THERE to learn english...

the postulate was: what if we went to the spanish-speaking countries to our south--would they do as much as we, in the US, do, to accomodate them?

my response was: "here's what else they could do to equalize what we do to integrate them in this country".

i don't get your response...but i'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, either :roll:

oh--BTW, i happen to understand "Canadian" pretty good. though i admit, i'm getting out of practice here lately :( i like you guys......

you just need to end your sentences with EH right eh

chuckie said:

Sorry I wasn't clear. It was just making a little joke about you guys moving up here and waving your flag and doing the things you laid out in your Mexico plan.
Just having fun with you.

Silver, you aught to come down my way mid July when the french Canadians invade, I wait until thier mid sentence with the french talk and tell them I don't understand a lick of Spanish. or better yet I short change them and then play like I can't understand them...sure seems to get thier speedos in a twist... My Scottish wife loves to talk to them, she says the look they give her is priceless, ( she can speak a little french, and understands most of what is said,) Im' not sure how you say "I don't speak spanish" in french but it sure confuses them, especially with her british accent :lol:

By the way do they wear speedos up in Canada or just when thier down here on vacation?

"with the exchange rate we're especting alot of them this year,"

Steve said:
Silver, you aught to come down my way mid July when the french Canadians invade, I wait until thier mid sentence with the french talk and tell them I don't understand a lick of Spanish. or better yet I short change them and then play like I can't understand them...sure seems to get thier speedos in a twist... My Scottish wife loves to talk to them, she says the look they give her is priceless, ( she can speak a little french, and understands most of what is said,) Im' not sure how you say "I don't speak spanish" in french but it sure confuses them, especially with her british accent :lol:

By the way do they wear speedos up in Canada or just when thier down here on vacation?

"with the exchange rate we're especting alot of them this year,"

Well, I can't really have an informed opinion on French Canadians, I've only ever met a couple. They always appeared to be fun to be around, like your Cajuns, but like I say that's not an informed opinion. We do however make a lot of jokes at their expense.... I guess thats politicaly incorrect but I live in redneck country so mebbe I is one....
I do live on the Alaska Highway however, so in July the country is swamped with Americans. Fortunately I've never seen one in a speedo, (they are usually pretty aged) but lots of them do wear funny hats, long shorts, sandals with knee high socks, and are usually very confused about the price of gas.
So I don't know which of us gets the fairer shake in July, I have a feeling it may be a fair trade.
Oh, and the only speedo's I've seen worn are by both Canadians and Americans in Mexico. I sight I'm still trying to forget.

speedo's are definitely a french thing, though 50 year old german tourists have been spotted sporting the same............

Latest posts