• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

TTB?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

oxenteamclean.jpg

Here you go Red Robin. I know I am not TTB but I think it will be ok. :wink: Grandpa on the left and dad on the right in 1956 at the Aberdeen 75th parade.

have a cold one

lazy ace

That is a classic picture. Thanks for showing us how it was back in the olden days. I used to think that a guy ought to have a four-oxen team to feed hay with in the winter time, but instead of oxen use four big herd bulls. You have to have them around all winter anyway, so you could just as well get some good out of them. :wink:

Budweiser may be wanting to drop the Clydesdales and go Herf on their beer wagon!

Red Robin said:
I enjoyed your catalog pictures . I really thought the Hereford oxen photo was different. Would you care to post it here?

Thanks Red Robin. I certainly can't take any credit for the photo, but it is sure interesting. Lazy Ace failed to mention that his Grandma is sitting in the wagon seat.

I am not sure I'd want an oxen team, but I'd sure like to have the covered wagon.

Soapweed said:
That is a classic picture. Thanks for showing us how it was back in the olden days. I used to think that a guy ought to have a four-oxen team to feed hay with in the winter time, but instead of oxen use four big herd bulls. You have to have them around all winter anyway, so you could just as well get some good out of them.

Shortgrass said:
That might be ok, Soapweed, until some ol' blank cow cycled. Then you better get the camera ready.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Red Robin said:
Thanks Lazy Ace. I think that'd make a nice okra delivery wagon.

We look forward to you bringing this model for your next family trip/okra delivery north!!! I bet the ladies of your life would be awfully impressed with your choice of transportation!

I do remember they enjoyed the horse and wagon experience, so they might just take right kindly to this too!

Thanks again for the complements Red Robin!

Cheers---

TTB :wink:

Latest posts