• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Tumbleweed Texn

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
Welcome to ranchers. Your views are refreshing.

Don't be too hard on the liberals here though. They have a habit of tucking their tails between their legs and wimpering. You'll see. :wink:

Thanks Mike

I have nothing against the libs. If the choose to drink koolaid and believe that they can fart rainbows that is their perogative. Me? I personally think that political correctness and the belief that we can "hug" our problems away is a bunch of BS. People today have entirely too much time and not nearly enough to worry about. Thats why they feel the need to meddle in other folks affairs.

I sure hope this isnt being taken as "inciteful rhetoric". I wouldnt want to hurt anyones little feelers.

I was sitting with a friend at a rodeo tonight. The wind was blowing, and there were several little kids playing in front of the grandstand. I mentioned, "Look at those kids throwing sand in the air." My friend responded, "Yes, they are throwing the sand into the wind and wondering why it blows back and gets in their eyes." I said, "It reminds me of Liberals." :wink:

Soapweed said:
I was sitting with a friend at a rodeo tonight. The wind was blowing, and there were several little kids playing in front of the grandstand. I mentioned, "Look at those kids throwing sand in the air." My friend responded, "Yes, they are throwing the sand into the wind and wondering why it blows back and gets in their eyes." I said, "It reminds me of Liberals." :wink:

I know and have studied those types:

Self-defeating personality disorder is:
A) A pervasive pattern of self-defeating behavior, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts. The person may often avoid or undermine pleasurable experiences, be drawn to situations or relationships in which he or she will suffer, and prevent others from helping him, as indicated by at least five of the following: 1.chooses people and situations that lead to disappointment, failure, or mistreatment even when better options are clearly available
2.rejects or renders ineffective the attempts of others to help him or her
3.following positive personal events (e.g., new achievement), responds with depression, guilt, or a behavior that produces pain (e.g., an accident)
4.incites angry or rejecting responses from others and then feels hurt, defeated, or humiliated (e.g., makes fun of spouse in public, provoking an angry retort, then feels devastated)
5.rejects opportunities for pleasure, or is reluctant to acknowledge enjoying himself or herself (despite having adequate social skills and the capacity for pleasure)
6.fails to accomplish tasks crucial to his or her personal objectives despite demonstrated ability to do so, e.g., helps fellow students write papers, but is unable to write his or her own
7.is uninterested in or rejects people who consistently treat him or her well, e.g., is unattracted to caring sexual partners
8.engages in excessive self-sacrifice that is unsolicited by the intended recipients of the sacrifice
B) The behaviors in A do not occur exclusively in response to, or in anticipation of, being physically, sexually, or psychologically abused. C) The behaviors in A do not occur only when the person is depressed.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts