• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Two Economies In The Headlines

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Larrry

Reaction score
Newspaper headlines, guess who was the prez in each set of headlines:
The President's Jobless Recovery
Frustrated Job Seekers Cause Jobless Rate To Drop
Economy Adds Few New Jobs
Low Jobless Rate Reflects Lost Hope
US Jobless Rate Drops But For Wrong Reasons

next set:
Unemployment Rate Drops To 8.6% Raising Hopes
Jobless Rate Drop Could Boost Obama
Obama Gets Economic Indicator He Can Crow About
Good News On Job Front For Obama
Jobless Rate Lowest In 2.5 Years

Two Economies In The Headlines

The President's Jobless Recovery
Frustrated Job Seekers Cause Jobless Rate To Drop
Economy Adds Few New Jobs
Low Jobless Rate Reflects Lost Hope
US Jobless Rate Drops But For Wrong Reasons

Those are headlines from January 2004, when the jobless rate dropped to 5.7% and when President Bush was just starting a re-election campaign

Unemployment Rate Drops To 8.6% Raising Hopes
Jobless Rate Drop Could Boost Obama
Obama Gets Economic Indicator He Can Crow About
Good News On Job Front For Obama
Jobless Rate Lowest In 2.5 Years

These are headlines from Friday's job numbers

If we are not willing to take up arms against our government and take away the "royalty" status of these elected Politician/ lawyers, there will never be any real "change " for the betterment of the people of this Country.

Our politicians have set themselves up to get ALL the benefits and none of the problems or responsibilities associated with the laws they pass to govern us "commoners". Very much like the King of England did before our fore fathers declared their independence form him. If you think these elected schmucks will ever do what is right for this country while they have all they need and all the control, you must believe in Santa Clause as well. You show me a politician that is struggling to make a living and I'll show you one not elected to the true "golden parachute" of this country. JMHO

dennybob said:
If we are not willing to take up arms against our government and take away the "royalty" status of these elected Politician/ lawyers, there will never be any real "change " for the betterment of the people of this Country.

Our politicians have set themselves up to get ALL the benefits and none of the problems or responsibilities associated with the laws they pass to govern us "commoners". Very much like the King of England did before our fore fathers declared their independence form him. If you think these elected schmucks will ever do what is right for this country while they have all they need and all the control, you must believe in Santa Clause as well. You show me a politician that is struggling to make a living and I'll show you one not elected to the true "golden parachute" of this country. JMHO

every peaceful avenue must be pursued first- we are not there yet.

Lonecowboy said:
dennybob said:

every peaceful avenue must be pursued first- we are not there yet.

Unfortunately, that is the view of too many and the politicians count on it. As long as they keep enough believing there is a chance, there will never be any to stand in their way.

Latest posts