• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

two states now??

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Lonecowboy

Reaction score
BARACK OBAMA UNABLE TO REGISTER FOR STATE PRIMARY AS ALABAMA REVIEWS HIS ELIGIBILITY TO BE A CANDIDATE FOR THE PRESIDENCY
01-07-2012 12:26 pm - Americans United for Freedom
UPDATE: An Alabama Court has announced that it will hear arguments as to whether Barack Hussein Obama II is in fact eligible to appear on the State Presidential Primary Ballot.
Several Alabama citizens have filed a lawsuit within the Alabama Circuit Court to "prevent certification of President Barack Obama for 2012 Alabama ballot access pending final hearing based on factual evidentiary hearings."

The deadline for any candidate to register to appear on the Alabama Presidential Primary ballot is just days away, but by agreeing to hear the case, the Alabama Courts have effectively stalled any efforts by the Democratic Party to place Obama on the ballot.

Just as important is the fact that the Court did indeed accept the case. By agreeing to hear the case, the Court appears to have recognized that the defendants, ordinary Alabama citizens, do in fact have standing. In many previous eligibility cases, courts have ruled that ordinary citizens did not have standing, in other words were not sufficiently harmed by the actions of the defendant and therefore had no legal right to bring their case before the courts.

The actions of this Alabama Court is a game changer in that the legal system has finally recognized that ordinary citizens CAN be harmed and DO have the right to protest unconstitutional actions committed at the highest levels of Federal government.

This case could revolutionize the legal system AND return the judiciary to the duty our Founding Fathers intended – protecting the citizenry from Federal power mongering.

As we have said for so long, the power to defeat the Usurper in Chief lies with the STATES. We MUST continue to push all the other states to DEMAND PROOF POSITIVE evidence of eligibility from any Presidential candidate who desires to appear on State ballots.

UPDATE: GEORGIA SECRETARY OF STATE
DEMANDS PROOF POSITIVE!

Georgia becomes the first state to pursue Obama ineligibility complaints and the end result may keep Barack Obama OFF the Georgia 2012 ballot!

Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp's office is pursuing FIVE separate ineligibility complaints filed by Georgia residents. Each complaint argues that Barack Hussein Obama II is ineligible to appear on the 2012 Georgia Presidential ballot. Secretary Kemp has assigned 5 different hearings under five different judges, so that the complaints can move forward.

FAILURE TO APPEAR ON THE GEORGIA BALLOT WOULD COST OBAMA DEVASTATING MEDIA, AND 15 ELECTORAL VOTES!

As our Founding Fathers intended, it is the States which protect us from all out tyranny. The federal election in 2012 and the constitutional eligibility of the candidates is no different. In the end, OUR STATES are responsible for ensuring the eligibility of candidates and OUR STATES will protect us from the tyranny of a Presidential usurper.

With primary season about to hit full swing, time is running short. We MUST compel more states to follow Georgia's lead and DEMAND PROOF POSITIVE ELIGIBILITY for ANY candidate placed on election ballots.

America cannot survive further trampling of our right to constitutionally eligible leadership. WE MUST ACT NOW!

All states should be doing this......

...what confidence can anybody have in US elections and democracy if they don't even check the eligibility of the candidates

Is Romney a Natural Born Citizen?

hypocritexposer said:

...what confidence can anybody have in US elections and democracy if they don't even check the eligibility of the candidates

tell us please. What is the scoop on Romney?

Lonecowboy said:
hypocritexposer said:

I would assume he is a Natural Born Citizen, but how can anybody be sure, if it is not known for sure if his parents were American before he was born?

......the same as Rubio or Jindal......

hypocritexposer said:
Lonecowboy said:
hypocritexposer said:

I would assume he is a Natural Born Citizen, but how can anybody be sure, if it is not known for sure if his parents were American before he was born?

I have read rubio's parents became naturalized citizens 2 years AFTER he was born, making him inelligible.

what was the deal with romney's folks? I haven't heard.

Lonecowboy said:
hypocritexposer said:
Lonecowboy said:

I have read rubio's parents became naturalized citizens 2 years AFTER he was born, making him inelligible.

what was the deal with romney's folks? I haven't heard.

His father was born in Mexico, to parents that had moved to Mexico, because polygamy was illegal. Not sure when his father got his American citizenship.....whether it was before or after Mitt was born.

I think it was assumed that Mitt's father was an American citizen, when he was born in Mexico, but that would depend on whether his grandfather renounced his American citizenship when he ran from the law to Mexico, wouldn't it?

Could Mitt Romney be America's first Hispanic president?

Thu January 12, 2012

San Diego (CNN) -- Mitt, we hardly knew ye.

Or should I say, "primo!" As much as it embarrasses me to admit it, given some of his views and how he expresses them, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee and I could be distant cousins. Romney's father, George, was born in Chihuahua, Mexico, and so was my grandfather, Roman.

Que? You didn't know that Mitt Romney was half-Mexican? It's true. In fact, if he makes it to the White House, in addition to becoming the first Mormon in the Oval Office, he could also be the nation's first Hispanic president.

Don't laugh. Technically, Romney is just as "Mexican" as former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, who was born of a Mexican mother and American father. When Richardson ran for the White House in 2008, he was often touted by the media as someone who would become the nation's first Hispanic president.

Miles Park Romney never became a Mexican citizen, and neither did his son, Gaskell, or grandson, George. They were all denied Mexican citizenship because statutes on the books in Mexico denied that right to American settlers and their offspring.

continued......

http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/12/opinion/romney-hispanic-roots/index.html?eref=igoogledmn_topstories

Latest posts