• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

TWO UNDEFEATED WRESTLERS

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mudhen

Reaction score
TWO UNDEFEATED WRESTLERS WERE SENT TO STATE TO DEFEND THERE HOME SCHOOL FOR THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP. AS THEY WERE ABOUT TO KICK IT OFF ONE OF THE COACHES TOLD HIS STUDENT I KNOW YOU CAN WIN THIS BUT THERE IS JUST ONE THING YOU HAVE TO WATCH FOR. HE SAID THIS KID IS WELL KNOWN FOR THE BARBWIRE HOLD. HE SAID NOBODY HAS EVER BEEN ABLE TO FREE THEMSELVES. AS THEY GET STARTED THE TWO KIDS LOCK UP AND GO AT IT ON THE GROUND. FOR A GOOD MINUTE IT WAS DEAD EVEN AND THEN IT IS OBVIOUS HIS OPPONENT HAD SUCCESSFULLY PULLED OFF THE BARBWIRE HOLD. AS EVERYONE THINKS IT'S OVER THEY HEAR A LOUD SCREAM AND THE YOUNG KID BUSTED OUT FLIPS THE BARBWIRE KID AND BOOM PINS HIM THE MATCH IS OVER. THE COACH WAS QUITE PROUD OF HIS ACTION AND ASKED HIM HOW IN THE WORLD HE WAS ABLE TO GET OUT OF THE BARBWIRE HOLD. HE SAYS COACH HE HAD ME SO TWISTED UP, BENT, AND TURNED THAT I COULDN'T EVEN BREATH SO I OPENED ONE EYE AND ALL I COULD SEE WAS NUTS SO I LUNGED OUT AND BIT DOWN AS HARD AS I COULD. HE SAID IT'S AMAZING WHAT YOU CAN DO AFTER YOU BITE YOUR OWN BALLS.
:shock: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mudhen where are you hearing all those funny jokes? You get your buck yet?.............good luck

All I got so far is one small doe at Ft.Cobb, it was a draw hunt doe only. I have been to busy to get out in the woods during muzzleloading season, but I will make the time for rifle. It is like any other kind of hunting if they are not moving what is the point of hunting them. I hunt the snot out of dove but this year with the weather all jacked up the dove are just now flying in (a mouth out of season). And during muzzleloading season it was 85 deg. that is just flat out to hot. I had to quarter it up and load it down with ice to keep the meat good. I guess I am going to get me orange tank-top so I hunt without sweating to much. How is life treating you Hay maker?

Mudhen said:
All I got so far is one small doe at Ft.Cobb, it was a draw hunt doe only. I have been to busy to get out in the woods during muzzleloading season, but I will make the time for rifle. It is like any other kind of hunting if they are not moving what is the point of hunting them. I hunt the snot out of dove but this year with the weather all jacked up the dove are just now flying in (a mouth out of season). And during muzzleloading season it was 85 deg. that is just flat out to hot. I had to quarter it up and load it down with ice to keep the meat good. I guess I am going to get me orange tank-top so I hunt without sweating to much. How is life treating you Hay maker?

Life is good,get cabin fever after a few weeks tho,I figger its about time to head to town,run some errands see some friends buy some coffee cartridges & whiskey,Ill be set for another 30 days or so.
Usually pretty quiet down here along "Darmstadt Creek" but with hunting season open I have a lil company,probably shoot me a couple does before its all over with,well gotta get...............good luck

Latest posts