• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Two worthless *******

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cowman52

Reaction score
The sTory out of how David Axlerod and Eric Holder going chest to chest in a white house meting. Don't know whether to laugh, call bull**** , or call it a made up non story from the start.
Neither one has the cahones to start anything, both of them know it, and it would be hard as all get out to decide who to root for.
Valarie Jarrett breaking it up is the dead give away. :shock:

I say guns at ten paces. Turn and fire to settle any disputes between the two. But as I'm sure neither have had much to do with target practice, as the anti-gun as they are, I might suggest they use shot guns with a nice wide spread to make sure they don't miss. And if Obama and Jarret want to step in between the two so be it. :twisted: :lol:

Tam said:
I say guns at ten paces. Turn and fire to settle any disputes between the two. But as I'm sure neither have had much to do with target practice, as the anti-gun as they are, I might suggest they use shot guns with a nice wide spread to make sure they don't miss. And if Obama and Jarret want to step in between the two so be it. :twisted: :lol:

ten is not really fair to those who have little to no experience with actual guns.. so what we need to do is put a liberal spin on the rules...

in all fairness they should have a another more experienced person a marksman to do the actual shooting.. a pitch hitter

and since you don't want the person to feel guilty after words.. there should be several, say a dozen shooters on each side, half with blanks, that way they do not know if it was them doing the actual "duel"

professionally they could just call it delegating...

and if the both die from the gunshot wounds we will call it a win... that way no one in the duel is really called a loser.. thus everyone is happy...

Steve said:
I say guns at ten paces. Turn and fire to settle any disputes between the two.

can they wait until Valerie Jerret steps in to break it up?

We can wait until the whole White House staff and all Obama's czars step in to break it up. Might as well clean house at the White House. :wink:

Tam said:

I agree - and give them both sawed-off shotguns loaded with 3" 00.

The sad thing is these obama regime bozos are already headed for self destruction, but the worst thing about it is the American people are in the middle

Sandhusker said:
Tam said:

I agree - and give them both sawed-off shotguns loaded with 3" 00.

The way things are going in the Fast and Furious hearings I say we give Congressman Issa the right to sell tickets to the contest. I'm sure he would love to see the end of Holder's LIEING first hand. :wink:

Latest posts