• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Two wraps and a hooey.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

azcowpuncher said:
here is some of the country i take care of most places you go you have to use a trail cattle do pretty good in it lots of oak brush , we have a few flat spots we can work cattle on but for the most part it all looks like this .
sycamorenew.jpg

Neat looking land,showed hubby,he said good land for raising goats :D

Very nice pics Tap. Azcowpuncher - Wow! I had no idea Arizona was so rough. I kinda imagined it flat and desert like. Of course I have never traveled anywhere - how can you tell? :lol: :lol:

Real nice looking calves, Tap. Did it get pretty warm up there today? It was downright hot here, and got up to at least a hundred degrees. Looks like a very competent crew in action. Thanks for the pictures.

Azcowpuncher, that is very wild looking cattle country where you take care of livestock. It would sure make a feller a good bronc rider, because you would really hate to get bucked off and land in those prickly plants. The walk home wouldn't be much fun, either.

yeah southern az is mostly flat desert but m,ost of az is big mountains and lots of rocks , no water and hot as the hubs of hell . But these old cows they get used to gettin around in this country . They have an old sayin everything here bites scratches pokes or stings here .

I really like Taps pictures...a little rough ground along with great wide open grass country...and the AZ picture is great to look at....but being the sandhiller that I am...I would get lost in a big hurry, cause I couldn't see for miles and miles where the cattle were...Great pictures though...

I believe these must be the best pictures I've seen posted here and thats saying a lot !!!

There are so many great pictures posted it's almost like a vacation planning guide.

George said:
I believe these must be the best pictures I've seen posted here and thats saying a lot !!!

There are so many great pictures posted it's almost like a vacation planning guide.

Yep George, and since most of us don't leave the ranch much, we vacation without leaving home.

Latest posts