• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

UCVM Beef Conference

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hillsdown

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone here is going to be attending the UCVM Beef Cattle Conference in Calgary this year . it is June 19-20 .

I am signing up for it and am looking forward to talking to other producers , vets etc and learning about new techniques as well what is new in nutrition etc .

It has been a heck of a year with a lot of challenges and changes that have happened so I am looking forward to an educational getaway but a nice break from here . If anyone is planning on going it would be nice to finally meet you on person :wave:

Sorry you will miss out leanin' H, hopefully it will not be underwater this year :wink:

Thank you for replying Per and Spanish Johhny, hopefully if we all can get there we can meet up .

Will keep in touch closer to the date .That is if we all survive all this spring mud , what a mess out there .

Booked everything this morning and I guess I will stay at the conference location. Was hoping to stay at a Best western or Holiday Inn close by as I can get free suites there , but I really don't feel like driving back and forth . I am taking the calving workshop . I wish that I could take both as I always like learning new tips and techniques

Thanks again :wave: :D

Latest posts