• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Uggs

Help Support Ranchers.net:

pups and bucks

Reaction score
just thought some of you might be interested.........Think I will go buy some Uggs today.....

UGGs and Their 'UGGly' Reputation
smallbusiness.yahoo.com
UGG is one of the most popular and fashionable brands in the world when it comes to boots. Everyone wants a pair and they will no doubt be another big seller as we move into the holiday shopping season. Anyone can buy a pair of boots, but the majority of people want to pay a...

My Mom had circulation problems. She was always complaining that her feet were freezing, even in the summer. I bought her a pair of UGGS, and made the mistake of not removing the price tag. I had one helluva time convincing her to try them on, but she finally did. She wore them every day after that up until her death. She even wore them during a 150 mile ambulance ride to transfer to a bigger hospital.

They are worth every penny.

And the drama continues. Someone reported our facebook thread to facebook administration, and had it taken down. Seems that PETA lurks around reading what groups who spin wool are saying about how these so called activists misrepresent and pass on false information about the livestock world. After all, there's nothing more dangerous than a bunch of people who raise sheep, spin wool, and knit. Evil knitters..... :roll:

Are they lurking here? I bet they are.

Latest posts