• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

UN rights chief wants 'full facts' on bin Laden killing

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
OSLO (AFP) – UN human rights chief Navi Pillay on Thursday called for "a full disclosure of the accurate facts" to determine the legality of the killing of Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.

"I'm still for a full disclosure of the accurate facts," Pillay told reporters in Oslo.

"I think it's not just my office but anybody is entitled to know exactly what happened," she added.

"The United Nations condemns terrorism but it also has basic rules of how counter-terrorism activity has to be carried out. It has to be in compliance with international law," she said.

Oh, Oh, looks like obama might have broke International law.

New World Order vs. sovereignty, here it comes. :roll:

Ollie North made a comment re the death photos I hadn't considered. Why release them and give some prosecutor in some international court an extra tool to use in a prosecution of a Navy Seal?

Whitewing said:
Ollie North made a comment re the death photos I hadn't considered. Why release them and give some prosecutor in some international court an extra tool to use in a prosecution of a Navy Seal?

not sure a SEAl could be charged...only following orders

This operation goes all the way to the top, just as the torture did, that lead to the intelligence behind this mission.

During the post WWII trials, it seems that following orders was not sufficent for a defense. I know the circumstances are way different, but interpretation of law and precidents and such has such a way of being twisted and spun to fit the agenda being persued.

Why would they have a right to know the facts of the situation?

How would this differ from sniper fire? Close range or long range, he was known to be a violent enemy that declared war with a sovereign country and was eliminated during an ongoing time of War.

To Navi Pillay: People in Hell want ice water, too.

I sincerely hope that the Eurotrash receives zero compliance from us. Period.

hypocritexposer said:
Whitewing said:

not sure a SEAl could be charged...only following orders

This operation goes all the way to the top, just as the torture did, that lead to the intelligence behind this mission.

sure can.. a service member is responsible and must not follow legal orders..

it has happened on several occasions over the last ten years... in most cases the soldier had no "proof" of the illegal order so they went down alone... in this case, the "proof" of the illegal order was on the nightly news...

Whitewing said:

and you believed him? this is the same guy that caught running coke for arms in the 80's....

Faster horses said:
WHAT??????? :x
Where the heck is your PROOF of what you said about Ollie North?
And I don't mean some u tube spoof. Real proof. Like
court documents, etc.

If you can't provide them, then I fully EXPECT you to delete that
post.

sorry FH but there is a bit of truth in this one...

but don't worry to much... I think Ollie had the proof shredded...

and it goes to show how soldiers can be convicted for following illegal orders..
Oliver_North_mug_shot.jpg

He was reportedly responsible for the establishment of a covert network, which aided the Contras. in which he claimed partial responsibility

North admitted shredding government documents related to his Contra and Iranian activities North admitted that he had lied to Congress, for which, among other things, he was later charged. North was tried in 1988

he was initially convicted of three: accepting an illegal gratuity; aiding and abetting in the obstruction of a congressional inquiry; and ordering the destruction of documents via his secretary, Fawn Hall. He was sentenced, by U.S. District Judge Gerhard A. Gesell on July 5, 1989, to a three-year suspended prison term, two years' probation, $150,000 in fines, and 1,200 hours community service.

North's convictions were vacated,... Judge Gesell dismissed all charges against North on September 16, 1991,

North has consistently denied any involvement with drug trafficking, stating on Fox's Hannity and Colmes, "...nobody in the government of the United States, going all the way back to the earliest days of this under Jimmy Carter, ever had anything to do with running drugs to support the Nicaraguan resistance."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warehouse_13

in shampooies world of where there is smoke, there is a Conspiracy Theory, so in his little mind, there is proof, it is just double top secret and stored in a super locked up file in an underground bunker in a warehouse in South Dakota that no one noticed until the show warehouse 13 came on the syfy channel..

I think the canceled the show on request from the CIA and the covert CT group..

Faster horses said:
WHAT??????? :x
Where the heck is your PROOF of what you said about Ollie North?
And I don't mean some u tube spoof. Real proof. Like
court documents, etc.

If you can't provide them, then I fully EXPECT you to delete that
post.

ROTFLMAO..... you are a dunder head!! Just the BIGGEST scandal EVER under the sainted Ronald REagan....and you didn't get the email!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey SugarBritches.....what you EXPECT and what you GET are 2 diff' things!!

Faster horses said:
It's my memory, jackass. I have a good one, it's just very short.

Yah...forget the BIGGEST Presidential scandal since Watergate!!!!

When Navi Pillay begins to bring all the tinpot dictators to book for their ongoing human rights violations, she can then start to question the measures taken by western democracies to prevent further attacks by psychopathic cowards who incite others to commit acts of terrorism against the civilian populations of these countries. Well done seals, the gook got what was coming to him, the team must now be protected from any threat of prosecution!

the team must now be protected from any threat of prosecution!

I doubt anyone will ever know who the "Team"? was..

Officially, the team's name is classified and not available to the public, technically there is no team 6.

but I can't say a word about Team 6,' one former Navy SEAL is said to have told Raw Story when asked for comment. 'There is no Team 6.'

when a person claims to be part of a secret team.. or a former CIA agent...
one could easily assume if they are talking, they are full of..
icon_shit.gif

Latest posts