• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Update on gardens

Help Support Ranchers.net:

We have 4 outdoor cats, they are getting on in age. We used to have six but 1 got killed and the other just 'left' (the deserter anyway!!). I got them all fixed so we don't have millions of kittens around, dying of distemper and other wonderful illnesses because a person can't keep up with them, especially if they are wild. Just have to wait til these guys go to kitty heaven before I bring any new ones in, mostly because of pecking order and some kitties just can't cut the pecking order thing so they leave.
Good luck with your garden!!

Hanta it was Weller at Winntt that my son was combining for but he was working for a Canadian crew. He is now working at Outlook MT with his uncle. A big farm and the job should last for 6 weeks so he will be looking for something else. He has been wanting to get his Truck license so that my come and of course he is talking oil rigs for the big money.
Hope to see you in Deadwood, If you find sw hitching along the highway you better drag him along. Anybody else you can find as well.. BMR

Thanks for the reply, BMR, I was just curious. Hope your son makes the rigs!! sw should be thumbing around Ingomar, he likes to hang out in the Jersey Lilly :wink: :wink:

So those from Winnet area does Dave Kahnke still run the bar there?Big guy from Mn..

Latest posts