• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Update on Palin 'Thrilla in Wasilla' Brawl!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Oldtimer said:
Mike said:
hypocritexposer said:
yep, Bristol Palin and her sister were beat up by a man...and you joke about it.

His Karma is coming back to him and is whacking him over the head.

Several Alaska bloggers gave their accounts of the incident, describing a scene in which Bristol Palin allegedly threw punches and Sarah Palin screamed, "Don't you know who I am!"

Don't you think that a former Vice Presidential candidates involvement in a drunken brawl is newsworthy...
Maybe shouldn't be- but I'll bet if it was Al Gore and his family you would think it was-- and be chuckling all over the place....

Listening to some "blogger" claim that it was a drunken brawl is very stupid.

Par for you.

:roll: :roll:

Oldtimer said:
Mike said:
hypocritexposer said:
yep, Bristol Palin and her sister were beat up by a man...and you joke about it.

Several Alaska bloggers gave their accounts of the incident, describing a scene in which Bristol Palin allegedly threw punches and Sarah Palin screamed, "Don't you know who I am!"

Don't you think that a former Vice Presidential candidates involvement in a drunken brawl is newsworthy...
Maybe shouldn't be- but I'll bet if it was Al Gore and his family you would think it was-- and be chuckling all over the place....

Of course it is newsworthy...that doesn't mean you and your radical leftwingernut friends have to attack the female victim of an assault.

Or, did you not know all the facts before you passed judgement...

...kinda a "war on women", wouldn't you say

hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:
Mike said:

Of course it is newsworthy...that doesn't mean you and your radical leftwingernut friends have to attack the female victim of an assault.

Or, did you not know all the facts before you passed judgement...

...kinda a "war on women", wouldn't you say

Andy Borowitz

The fact that Sarah Palin was involved in a drunken snowmobile brawl is the least shocking thing about her. The most shocking thing about her is that a major political party nominated her to be Vice President.

:???:

So OT, is it apropriate to generalize the victims of assault as "being in a drunken brawl?" When the victim certainly wasn't drunk?

Don't accuse me of enjoying al gore being in the same situation when I haven't said anything about his kid - not being the victim, the offender?

Mooooo....that reminds me LJ. When you coming up to spy on my wife through the windows again?

You didn't call like you promised on your last visit to Alberta.

Chicken says what?

hypocritexposer said:
Mooooo....that reminds me LJ. When you coming up to spy on my wife through the windows again?XXXXXXXXXX well that's a lie, but have come to realize you're pathological.

You didn't call like you promised on your last visit to Alberta.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Maybe 30 "outside" cowboys left in ab--and I know most of 'em. And several were there. I would hardly polute a gathering such as that with a peterpullinpunk such as yerself.

Chicken says what?
xxxxxxxxxx pwobry "Haid fer the Hills, it's the ChickenPhuker!" if they're in yer neighborhood.

Late breakin' News!! A convoy of single wides---led by a shirtless drunk punk and some old dude on a snowmobile---couple of screeching harridans hanging out the winders---reportedly left Wasilla minutes ago!!!

You can take the trailer outa the park, but...............LOLOLOLOL!

after the Left got their laugh..

the guy who "told" his version.. was fired by the guy who owned the paving company who had the party...

An eyewitness who spoke to the media about a brawl in Anchorage, Alaska which involved former Governor Sarah Palin's family has been fired after recounting his story.

Eric Thompson, who appeared on ABC's Good Morning America in a segment discussing Saturday night's brawl, worked for McKenna Bros. Paving Company, Raw Story reports. McKenna Bros. hosted the party where the altercation took place, a birthday celebration for twins Matt and Marc McKenna, who own the company. In addition to his ABC interview, Thompson also recounted his story to Alaskan political blogger Amanda Coyne.

About an hour after the GMA interview, Eric Thompson received a call from his boss saying that he was being immediately fired.

should have recanted instead of recounted :lol:

Some are just too proud, or delusional, to recant their lies and deceptions.

Others just tell bigger ones to cover up the previous.

Latest posts