• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

USDA to appeal Montana court decision

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Sandblaster: "To the best of my knowledge, R-CALF has never said what they would think to accepting tested beef."

Bwahahaha!

"what they would think to"

BILL CLINTON HAS NOTHING ON THIS GUY FOR SLICK TALK!!!

You are so pathetic!

I'LL TAKE THAT AS A "NO" R-CULT WOULD NOT ACCEPT BSE TESTING OF UTM CATTLE FROM CANADA. AS EXPECTED! But Japan should embrace it! LOL!

FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP!

~SH~

SH:"I'LL TAKE THAT AS A "NO" R-CULT WOULD NOT ACCEPT BSE TESTING OF UTM CATTLE FROM CANADA. AS EXPECTED! But Japan should embrace it! LOL!"
R-calf did endorse the Creekstone/USDA proposal that included shipping in feeder and fat Canadian cattle which would ultimately be tested for shipment to Japan. I don't think there was an age limitation in the proposal.

Mike: "R-calf did endorse the Creekstone/USDA proposal that included shipping in feeder and fat Canadian cattle which would ultimately be tested for shipment to Japan."

Oh, I get it now, R-CULT supports Creekstone's right to import Canadian cattle and test them for the export market but they don't support Canada testing these same cattle and exporting them to the U.S.?

Makes perfect sense TO THEM!!!! LOL!

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Mike: "R-calf did endorse the Creekstone/USDA proposal that included shipping in feeder and fat Canadian cattle which would ultimately be tested for shipment to Japan."

Oh, I get it now, R-CULT supports Creekstone's right to import Canadian cattle and test them for the export market but they don't support Canada testing these same cattle and exporting them to the U.S.?
Makes perfect sense TO THEM!!!! LOL!
~SH~

I don't like to get in these R-calf arguments but I am reasonably sure I read where they would go along with testing imports to us. Pretty sure it was last year when the border opened back up. Don't remember if there were ages mentioned. I'll look around.

Latest posts