• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Van Newkirk

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Doug Thorson

Reaction score
I am off to the sale. If any of you out there are going, stop and say howdy! I would bet that there won't be a whole lot of people there with a Thorson Herefords cap. Updates to follow.

Did you get any bought watched towards the end on RFD TV they seemed to sell quite well.

from what I sawe on there, I may attend next year......gonna have to save up my pennies!

All I can say is WOW!!!! I was only looking so that kept my money where it belongs.

Averaged $3927 with a top of $9000. 52 of 95 head brought between $3000 and $5000. Twenty more brought over $5000. There is no more need said about the quality and consistency than that.

I watched last year on superior and now this year it was also this way, sale order is the birth order. The bulls are also grouped in pens from lot 1 through the end. It takes a pretty good cowman to pick the best bull out of a sale like that. Of the people I talked to, there were several different ideas.
The four I liked best brought from $5750-6900.

Latest posts