• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Vets furious over Obama's face on the flag

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
An American flag featuring an image of President Barack Obama's face was removed from outside a local Florida Democratic Party headquarters Tuesday after several veterans called it "despicable" and a "desecration," the Orlando Sentinel reported.

Veterans gathered Tuesday afternoon to protest in front of the Lake County Democratic Party headquarters, where the flag — featuring Obama's face in the blue section where the stars normally go — was flying beneath a traditional American flag. The confrontation ended after party chairwoman Nancy Hurlbert took the flag down, according to the Sentinel.

The protest started after Don Van Beck, a Korean war veteran and executive director of the Veterans Memorial at Fountain Park in Leesburg, Fla., snapped several pictures of the flag and distributed them to others. He told WFTV-TV seeing it made his blood boil.

"I can't describe how upset was because you just don't do that to the American flag," he told the station.

--The Patriot Update

I agree with you all...BUT Especially This one!! America's Most Wanted...for: Destroying this Country and everything IT has STOOD for!!!!! He is SYSTEMATICALLY TAKING US DOWN ONE huge chunk at a time, yet everytime I try and POST where I am Bringing IT ALL TOGETHER...Guess what happens? My computer Freezes...like IF there are certain Names and ITEMS STRUNG together for IDIOTS to SEE the "theme" and How he HAS been DOING THIS...my oh my, it Just won't send...surprised I haven't frozen up yet, but already" acting up"...so I guess we'll see IF I can get THIS ONE out..as For Veterans too, how do you ALL like what he's doing to Tricare For LIFE? Our Military, Our RIGHTS PERIOD..Healthcare, Our Defenses/Military and our ALLIES?? WOW Not to mention the INFLATION that NO ONES SPEAKING OF??? OUR ECONOMY, NO REAL JOBS...and yet TRILLIONS WASTED..so HE can get More DUMBED DOWN People to Vote for HIM....just like the LAST TIME...now he has More slackers, and welfare and immigrants, and let's NOT FORGET THE UNION and the Lovely people like...his Mentors..now here's where my computer will crash trying to send this again...Van Jones, Rev Wright, Anita Dunn, Cass Sunstein, SOROS...Mao, and "THE GREAT ONES OWN FATHER...READ HIS BOOK about what he WANTED FOR THIS COUNTRY! SO SO MANY MORE...I've Left out a Lot of Radicals that FOLLOW THIS "thing"...but I'm Sure to have a "PROBLEM" If I do..so I'm going to be content for now to get this ONE OUT.....Really people?? Please someone tell me, WHAT GOOD AT ALL HAS HE DONE.....FOR THIS COUNTRY....Or US?? Oh except for the Slackers like the 20+ yr old who WON a Lottery and Still felt "entitled" to her Food stamp money! I have Nothing against those who really Need it, But THAT "thing" and Millions More JUST LIKE HER ARE receiving Trillions...just ADD it ALL UP...along with all the "FAVORS" HE has had to GIVE away to companies he KNEW WOULD FAIL...and then ask yourself why we are BROKE?? and in Need of cutting Military and Benefits FOR OUR Military and THEIR Families?! AND THE SENIORS...

American flag made in China with Obama's face angers vets

Bradford, an organizer with the Veterans Memorial at Fountain Park in Leesburg, Fla., snapped photos of the flag and distributed them to fellow veterans and friends. By late afternoon, he and several other veterans delivered a copy of the federal flag code to Nancy Hurlbert, chairwoman of the Lake County Democratic Party.

"We read that to her, but she would not accept that," Bradford said. "The discussion finally got a little bit heated."

The final insult to veterans? The flag is made in China.

Hurlberg believes it's not relly about the flag, but that certain people can't accept Obama as president. She plans to contact an attorney to see what her rights are on flying the flag, and may put it up again.
http://newsdeskinternational.wordpress.com/2012/03/14/american-flag-made-in-china-with-obamas-face-angers-vets/

typical lack of respect and.. to top it off.. blames it on "certain people"..

Latest posts