• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Video: Minnie Lou Bradley tells it like it is

Help Support Ranchers.net:

creativecattle

Reaction score
Minnie Lou has been a pioneer in the cattle industry. I think she is one of the smartest people in the business, and I have a lot of respect for her.

Only if there were more people like her converting vegetarians to beef eaters!

You can listen to her story here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fZ__J0EWEQ

Thanks for posting that you tube of MLB. We have been acquainted with the lady for many years. Have visited her ranch and been impressed with her work and the quality of her cattle and her ranch.

Her work for the cattle industry in NCBA and other groups is equally impressive. She has loads of common sense and uses her experiences to improve all she is involved with. A very special person and it's a great learning experience to be around her, and fun too!

When she was processingher own branded beef, it wasserved at the GW Bush inauguration and at the White House during his timein office. Quite an accomplishment for " a little old farm girl from Oklahoma" as she calls herself in one of the videos, and well deserved, too!

THanks again for sharing that. I probably would not have found it myself.

mrj

Latest posts