• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

VOTE- Barns/Outbuildings

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chickshunt2

Reaction score
Because of my insane traveling during the last 48 hours I posted a pic here too early. I've taken it down and repost it later today. I only had the one entry so if anyone want to send in more you have plenty of time to do so. I wont have internet again until sometime this evening so I cant mess up again. Just way to many time zones/countries. (nd to ak, to russia, to dubai, to london,etc...I'm so lost right now haha and still have two more days of traveling. Sorry folks! The tv at the airport said wed and it was dark and I had a moment of oh no! I didnt get the pics up)

OK Here we go! On the right night at the right time!

1.Clarencen
Clarence-2_zps17122ff8.jpg

2.Caljane
Caljane-2_zpsa5ab1aad.jpg

3.JD Balerman
JDBalerman_zpsebc2b166.jpg

4.Farmall
Farmall_zps028e1936.jpg

Boy, you sure get around! Why don't you post some stories about your travels somewhere here - if you have a minute being stuck at the airport ... nobody travels nowadays by plane without being stuck on some airport ... ;-)

Have a great trip!

I sometimes get around much more than I wish to...(that just sounds wrong but I'm leaving it, ya all NICE folks know what I mean) I travel mostly for work related stuff for two different jobs so often there is little time to see and do things so not to many stories to tell. I see a lot of airports, hotels, car service cars, etc. Rarely something fun but a few times there have been an afternoon or 3 to kill/spent waiting so then I try to see stuff. I help out two different friends when needed both of which run companies that do international biz. Its not more than once every few months most of time and it was only by chance that I went from AK to Russia and on..It should have been AK back to ND but when my friend heard I was in AK and she needed help in Russia, she asked if I had my passport with me and if I could help with a quick equine transfer. So I said yes. While in the air from AK I got a email asking if I had plans for a few days and if I could pick up some packages over seas for my other friends personal courier service. So yeah...boring but it pays well and what the heck my friends needed some help. I know if I called them and said I needed help getting hay in they would both be here the next day to help out so I try to return that same friendship. I no longer have a 'normal' everyday job since I got sick ( nothing omg or life threatening...more just a major pain in the A**) so I have the time to either stare at the walls of my house orrrr....go help..So I help when they need me. I think they both just give me a few things to keep me busy and from getting royally p*ssed off about being sick. Just what good friends do for each other.

Chickshunt2 said:
I sometimes get around much more than I wish to...(that just sounds wrong but I'm leaving it, ya all NICE folks know what I mean) I travel mostly for work related stuff for two different jobs so often there is little time to see and do things so not to many stories to tell. I see a lot of airports, hotels, car service cars, etc. Rarely something fun but a few times there have been an afternoon or 3 to kill/spent waiting so then I try to see stuff. I help out two different friends when needed both of which run companies that do international biz. Its not more than once every few months most of time and it was only by chance that I went from AK to Russia and on..It should have been AK back to ND but when my friend heard I was in AK and she needed help in Russia, she asked if I had my passport with me and if I could help with a quick equine transfer. So I said yes. While in the air from AK I got a email asking if I had plans for a few days and if I could pick up some packages over seas for my other friends personal courier service. So yeah...boring but it pays well and what the heck my friends needed some help. I know if I called them and said I needed help getting hay in they would both be here the next day to help out so I try to return that same friendship. I no longer have a 'normal' everyday job since I got sick ( nothing omg or life threatening...more just a major pain in the A**) so I have the time to either stare at the walls of my house orrrr....go help..So I help when they need me. I think they both just give me a few things to keep me busy and from getting royally p*ssed off about being sick. Just what good friends do for each other.

"Pain in the Ass" :shock:

They got this stuff called Preparation H that can help with that. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Chickshunt2 said:

"Pain in the Ass" :shock:

They got this stuff called Preparation H that can help with that. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just don't get it mixed up with Crazy Glue. :wink:

Thanks for voting for my picture. I scanned that picture from my album of barn pictures. I took that picture way back in February of 1991 with my Minalta camera. It was taken near Sparks Nebraska. I believe that was known as the Simons Barn, on what had been an old homestead. I haven't been near there for years, so don't know if this barn is still standing today. My brother, his teen-age son and I went out that Sunday afternoon to find subjects to take pictures of. I always remember that day, because it was one of the last times we did things like that together.

Latest posts