• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Voter ID: Obama throws common sense out the window

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
Voter ID Law: Obama Throws Common Sense out the Window

Barack Obama and his team have done it again. Whenever faced with choosing common sense, they decide they would rather go left-wing radical on the American people. In this case, Obama's Justice Department has attacked Texas' voter identification law, saying that Texas has not proven that the law is not discriminatory. Give me a break! Is it too much to ask that someone be able to prove his or her identity before
voting?

GOP USA

Faster horses said:
Give me a break! Is it too much to ask that someone be able to prove his or her identity before
voting?

Yes, it is too much to ask, when you are relying on fraud to steal elections.

We have voter id law here in CO and have for sometime.

Waiting on the election night returns to come in and I'll be darn, 300 votes in a district of 100. Wonder how they wil explain that?

In Canada I have to ask to see Big Muddy's ID before I can let him vote. As if someone came in and I hadn't checked I could get in trouble. I know the ID is important in larger cities where the poll clerks don't know everyone but it makes no difference big small and in between all polls have to be run under the same rules and that is ID before Ballot.

It's pretty obvious that the only reason one would want to prevent fraud is because they want to commit it.

Latest posts