• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

VP debate

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I didn't watch it. It's past my bedtime. Both Biden's and president trumps record are well established. I'll easily vote for trump. The vice presidential debate is akin to watching the undercard in a wrestling match. In this case it wasn't going to be close. Pence is smooth and easy.

Yeah I'd rather watch paint dry than two politicians strut like two Banty roosters. I will vote for Trump easily. Biden is as crooked as Hillary is. Trump is far from perfect and I think as a person he is no angel. But politically he is light years better for me than his opponent.

I was hoping Pence would behave better than Trump, but he didn't. If you aren't going to be a classy debater, maybe you should forego the debate. Tell the truth and if people don't listen to you, that's their fault.

Ryan was supposed to run for pres with Pence as VP. then Trump screwed it up. pence never got over it or he would have not voted to certify the election. Ryan married into the oldest Democrat family in Oklahoma. His FIL is REp Dan Boren. There is no way he is a Republican, he is a RINO in the worst way...

Ryan was supposed to run for pres with Pence as VP. then Trump screwed it up. pence never got over it or he would have not voted to certify the election. Ryan married into the oldest Democrat family in Oklahoma. His FIL is REp Dan Boren. There is no way he is a Republican, he is a RINO in the worst way...
Interesting and enlightening.
Wondering...why did Pence agree to VP under Trump?

Interesting and enlightening.
Wondering...why did Pence agree to VP under Trump?
Stop and try to get an idea of the massive amount of money that has been sent to China over the last 25 years. Then you can undestand how many of the Dem and Repubs have been bought and paid for by China and George Soros. This even goes down to the state level, we have a State Rep in OK that has ties to China and the 5G spying program. Many of these Sister City programs are paid for by China or Soros money. The big cities have mayors that may be conservative on the surface, but paid for by the liberals. China paid for a lot of the campaign expenses of both sides... Pence is a RINO Republican In Name Only. Pence agreed to VP for the fame and to keep an eye on Trump... There are very few in politics who can be trusted to to the right thing for the USA... if you dig deep enough, it is amazing what you find. These people use their maiden or mother's name to keep from being found out. The old political money is kept in the family.

Too bad Trump got bad advice and chose Pence.
He had other bad advice too. I bet he is smarter the second time around. Paul Ryan was despicable.
Yes Ryan was a Trojan Horse. I heard many people talk about Trump having a revolving door with his administration. Trump demanded loyalty above all else. He never served in the military, but Semper Fi was his mantra. I had a boss like that. I could disagree with him but I had to approach him in private when I did. he would listen and always had our back. I was deputy chief in a high profile division of a state water agency for 30 years. Our director was a political appointee who would throw you under the bus in a heartbeat. My boss put loyalty above all else and his employees including me would go th hell and back for him. Hopefully Trump will vett his folks better. There is an old saying "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer", so true in politics. Better the devil you know... We have that situation in OK with out Senator. Incumbent is a preacher who was in charge of a church camp for years. Ran on the good guy man of God platform. Then he said on 1/6/21 he was so scared after the seige of the capitol he had to go along with the majority and certify the stolen election. He will get primaried due to that this time around. However the only one that is running is endorsed by Gen Flynn, but he is a globalist and his folks are deep into child trafficing through the OK dept of child services. Really despicable.. We are trying to get the word out about this guy, but no one wants to really dig deep..His father made a fortune off of the Arroww trucking bankruptcy and walked away with all the investors money. Now he is in bed with our Governor to get a 2 million grant to find 250 new jobs paying at least $50K a year in OK.. The governor owned the company getting the grant until a year ago...

Talk about rinos.What about John McCain screwing up the healthcare vote?
anyone who says anything bad about McCain, a POW is forever scorned... If you really did deep into his background, you find he was not without sin... I would never wish anyone to be a POW, as it changes them mentally and physically forever...

Latest posts