• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Waiting on Dennis

Help Support Ranchers.net:

My hair hurts this morning. :???: No damage except limbs everywhere. Corn completely down. Neighbor sent me a shed last night - got to be put back together though. I thanked him this morning. :wink: Walnuts and Hickory nuts, on the ground - Pecans OK. Lots of electricity still out around here.
House guests getting ready to leave. :roll: Noticed my guitar was real bad out of tune this morning. Must be the humidity. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

No more of that "High Voltage" Absolut vodka for me. Ever.

I did not even lose power. Dennis was a dud at my house.
Mike i will be over to pick up your left over Absolut vodka in a bit since you don't want it anymore.

Alabama said:
Mike i will be over to pick up your left over Absolut vodka in a bit since you don't want it anymore.

Absolut.......gone. Isn't it 5 weeks this coming Sat. that I got the bull from you? I'm thinking another week or two should do it for those heifers. He' doing good by the way. He LIKES 'em. :wink:

Has he been observed breding them? If so give him 30 days post breding to check for return to heat. Bring him back when you are ready.

Alabama said:

Dennis was a dud here too...not nearly as bad as Ivan...but I didn't lose power with Ivan and I'm still without store-bought power!!!! :mad:

Hey, Mike...the image I have of you and Dennis last night...first think of the Bud commercial with Dale Jr. going into the wind tunnel to get his hat...on TWC, Mike walking down the street with his hat on and "hurricane" in hand with that umbrella thingy in it as a TWC reporter goes flying by!!! :eek: :D :eek: :D :D

Latest posts