• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

wake up call

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Juan

Reaction score
After watching the Sunday morning news programs I finnaly realized what a wonderful time we live in! No matter what happens every thing bad was caused by Pres. Bush. All the mistakes of the indolent for thye last 250 years are of no consequence!

sure is funny how its human nature to place blame how about accepting blame.Mother nature can be gentle and violent but GWBush has no control over her.Most of these glory seeking reporters should be taught to STOP being part of the problem and be part of the solution. reporters are a true PARASITE.

I'm a reporter, and although I have some parasitic qualities, I think you have to distinguish between the talking heads on tv and run-of-the-mill reporters such as myself who concentrate on writing about local issues. I just finished an article about the damaging effects herbicide drift can have on grape vines, and I never blamed Bush for it once. :lol:

Latest posts