• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Walker wins

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer said:
Walker.png

Walker2.png

where the hell are the Feds ??? I make a blnket statement, and get a visit...these are flat out threats!!!
I guess cause he is a WHITE REPUBLICAN, the Feds don't care....

The FIVE is on and Bob Beckel is not, I guess he has not recovered from the head exploding election results last night. :lol: :lol:

jigs said:
hypocritexposer said:

where the hell are the Feds ??? I make a blnket statement, and get a visit...these are flat out threats!!!

Just how in the hell would you know if the feds are investigating them or not?

I hope the investigate, and get after them..this is a DIRECT threat.... I just casually stated my hate for muslims, and vowed to kill them if they try to force thier sharia law on me... which is a totally legal action.

Sean Hannity said that the authorities are investigating the threats posted against Walker.

But I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for them to charge anyone after all Walker is a Republican that went against Public sector unions and WON.

The Milwaukee Police Department says it's "evaluating" death threats made against Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker on Twitter following his recall victory.

"The Milwaukee Police Department and the Wisconsin Department of Justice – Division of Criminal Investigation are evaluating the threats made to the Governor via social media," police spokesperson Anne Schwartz wrote in an email. "All threats are handled seriously and can represent a criminal act. People cannot assume anonymity via social media while issuing a threat to another's safety or life."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0612/77129.html#ixzz1x6qMxQDd

in other words.. never mind... just more stupid liberals... talking ----

Democrat urges unions to 'get a little bloody when necessary'

jigs said:
hypocritexposer said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMjez8jtaEk&feature=related
When you have a big money donor that believes this crap do you really think the Feds are going to investigate????

These fine upstanding citizens are exactly like the same up standing citizens standing out side a polling place with a Billy club, the flies were bad and they were seeing that ANY one who voted was in the best of all that was sacred to a free nation ----- and Eric Holder will praise them to the heavens-- you dumb s o b , we run this part of the world now get right or get gone. And wonder why the crime rate is what it is???

Latest posts