• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Walker wins

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Looks like a big margin too. Watch the other states follow his thinking on collective bargaining

ranch hand said:
Just think all the money wasted on the recall.

That's true, but on the other hand it was worth every bit of it to show the Unions & Dems the door.

Want tom take bets on the first lawsuit, the first friendly judge that throws out either votes or leaves the polls open a little longer or the biggie--- a120 percent voter turnout that Holder will call a legitimate actual vote :???: :???:

What was it the Democrats/Unions were chanting in Madison is Feb? OH YEA "This is what Democracy looks like" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tam said:
What was it the Democrats/Unions were chanting in Madison is Feb? OH YEA "This is what Democracy looks like" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tell me what democracy looks like! THIS IS WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LIKE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTLg729voaU

:lol: :lol:

Tam said:

Yep. The Democrats picked a fight and lost it BIG TIME!!!!!

Like Sarah said, "Obama's goose is cooked"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike said:
Tam said:

Yep. The Democrats picked a fight and lost it BIG TIME!!!!!

Like Sarah said, "Obama's goose is cooked"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Sarah is a stupid head"

I come here for news, the media didn't gets its way so it doesn't get reported.

Walker.png

Walker2.png

Walker didn't just beat Barrett, he almost doubled his 2010 percentage. I'm guessing Obama will not be sleeping well tonight since alot of the talk tonight was about the fact he flew right over Wisconsin and didn't bother to stop and support Barrett's campaign. He was too buzy attending fund raisers to lend a hand in a Union fight. :wink: I hope the Unions return the favor. :wink:

After they declared Walker the winner, I decided to check out what the libs on MSNBC had to say about the evenings events and they did not disappoint. :roll:

Did you know Walker didn't win because he turned Wisconsin's economy around? He won because Super Pac money bought the win for him. :roll:

The Republican ground game to get the vote out didn't win it for Walker either, it was Super Pac money that bought it for him. :roll:

The libs didn't seem to mind it when the Union money was buying them elections but now that the shoe is on the other foot and the Republicans are benefiting from big money donors they are all tossing fits. :cry:

And what was it Debbie Wasserman Schultz was saying about the Democrats superior ground game that the Republicans couldn't possibly beat . :lol:

May tonight be a small example to what is going to happen in Nov. :D

Oh and don't miss the FIVE tomorrow as Bob Beckle should be in fine shape. I'm guess that his head exploded and blood shot from his eyes when Walker was declared the winner. :lol: :lol:

Latest posts