• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Wallet Scam

Help Support Ranchers.net:

efb

Reaction score
I usually don't pass on these e. mail warnings about scams, but unfortunately I have been a victim.
A "heads up" for those of you who may be regular Home Depot customers. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends. Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20 -25 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling our of their skimpy T-shirts. It's impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say, "No" and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot or Lowe's. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet !!!!

I had my wallet stolen, November 8th, 10th 13th, twice on the 15th, the 17th and 18th and three more times in December and very likely again this weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful.

P.S. Jigs, your closest Home Depot is in Salina

I got busted by the snow shoveling scam the other day....... and I am eagerly awaiting the next snow. I can PM you the culprits if you like, but be warned, they are harden criminals, and the pic may scare you!

I am eagerly awaiting the next snow though!!!

Latest posts