• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Wanted to share this Christmas Letter.....

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Cal

Reaction score
from one of my wife's doctors. We were impressed. PM me if you'd like to know his name and address.

To our patients:

Those of you who have been patients of ours for years know that we customarily send Christmas cards about this time. This year I am writing this letter and ask you to pray for the nation.

Unlike most years, this year is full of sadness. For, although we are thankful for Sandy's and my good health, the future health care and prosperity of our nation and that of Health Care looks bleak.

Having dealt with government controlled health care for 2 decades, (Indian Health, VA and military) my experience confirms this government takeover of health care will force all of you to accept a lower quality of care than you would ever believe possible. It will, likewise, obligate us to manage our patients in a manner which will block access and be detrimental to your health.

You might have already heard some of the examples of the pending mandates cutting back on mammograms and Pap smears. Had the politicians been successful in passing these mandates back in 1994 with HillaryCare, my wife Sandy, and some of you, would not be alive today.

Many mandates for Medicare are already in place. One example is Medicare prohibiting trained anesthetists to safely sedate you for colonoscopies, solely to save money, forcing us to place elderly patients at higher risk. Private insurance companies readily adopt such Medicare rules to save costs, similarly affecting all of you, even if you are not yet in a government health system.

It is now common for us to see denials for care by the government health agencies which most patients would otherwise never accept. Having served in the military for over a decade and in dealing with the government health systems, I have personally witnessed the unnecessary deaths of innocent indivduals purely because of their government based health care system.

These government health systems are not of the quality of care that you want, nor of the quality that we want to give. We will continue to give you the best care we can give you, for as long as we can. As the quality of health care declines, we may be forced to abandon the services that we provide to all of you.

You should be clear that this is all about politicians, power and control. The politicians' actions will be unquestionably harmful to your health and to the nation. The question isn't about health care. The real question is whether these politicians, who are knowingly acting in a manner harmful to our nation, will ever be held accountable for the treacherous and possibly treasonous betrayal of our nation.

As Sandy and I celebrate together the birth of our Lord, we will pray for all of you and for our great nation. We also pray that God will not forsake a nation which has so forsaken Him.

Latest posts