• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Warning to Cal: Duck another poll is coming

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Disagreeable

Reaction score
Link below; my emphasis.

"In Katrina's wake, the president's popularity and job-approval ratings have dropped across the board. Only 38 percent of Americans approve of the way Bush is doing his job overall, a record-low for this president in the NEWSWEEK poll. (Fifty-five percent of Americans disapprove of his overall job performance.) And only 28 percent of Americans say they are "satisfied with the way things are going" in the country, down from 36 percent in August and 46 percent in December, after the president's re-election. This is another record low and two points below the satisfaction level recorded immediately after the Abu Ghraib prison abuse scandal came to light. Fully two-thirds of Americans are not satisfied with the direction of the country."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9280375/site/newsweek/site/newsweek/

Before last November's election you fed us poll after poll after poll. You sort of keep hanging to every word like a co-dependant abused wife.

Cal said:
Before last November's election you (Disagreeable) fed us poll after poll after poll. You sort of keep hanging to every word like a co-dependant abused wife.

You are right, Cal. For liberals like Disagreeable, the only "good news" is any bad news. Their whole reason for being depends on any less than desirable news of American happenings. An agenda like that is quite despicable.

I heard the Fort Pierre auction report this morning. It is the first time I've heard it without a lot of whining. The cattle market was good (despite the Canadian border opening), and there was nothing to be complained about. It was refreshing, to say the least, but I'll bet it rankles those guys to have to drink flat beer without the saltiness added from their tears.

Disagreeable has 466 posts. 465 are on bashing our President and our government. She says the same thing over and over. She isn't passionate about the subject, she is obsessed.

Her head's gotta be sore from beating it against the wall, or the computer.

Soapweed - do you suppose disagreeable is related to Johnny Smith? They sure sound alike and I'm sure there are more Smiths in Oklahoma where disagreeable posts from.

I shut the radio off when Johnny comes on because I can't stand his whining, blaming, and lack of personal responsibility. He talks like dis writes. Two peas in a pod?

Latest posts