• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Washington Whispers

Help Support Ranchers.net:

loomixguy

Reaction score
Talked to #1 last night. Besides the phones ringing off the hook with 99% pro 2nd Amendment callers and 1% gun control lunatics, she had other news to report. Seems that there are whispers on the Hill that the orange colored con artist will NOT be coming out of Cleveland the GOP nominee. Stories that he is in cahoots with Slick Willie to assure that Butcher of Benghazi is the next President are not only gaining traction, but proof of the collaboration is coming to light. At least that's what is being whispered on the Hill.

loomixguy said:
Talked to #1 last night. Besides the phones ringing off the hook with 99% pro 2nd Amendment callers and 1% gun control lunatics, she had other news to report. Seems that there are whispers on the Hill that the orange colored con artist will NOT be coming out of Cleveland the GOP nominee. Stories that he is in cahoots with Slick Willie to assure that Butcher of Benghazi is the next President are not only gaining traction, but proof of the collaboration is coming to light. At least that's what is being whispered on the Hill.

Pure unadulterated ignorant Bullshit.

I believe what my daughter tells me is being gossiped about in the halls of the Senate office. If you have a problem with it, you're free to go fark yourself.

I don't know how you can deem something prefaced as "whispers," ignorant? Logically, all we know is that we know nothing. Considering trumps late in life conservative epiphany, I find it ignorant not to consider a crawfish.

Brad S said:
I don't know how you can deem something prefaced as "whispers," ignorant? Logically, all we know is that we know nothing. Considering trumps late in life conservative epiphany, I find it ignorant not to consider a crawfish.

"But proof of the collaboration is coming to light". ? Is that a rumor too? "Gaining traction" ? :lol: :lol: Embellish much? :roll:

Sounds ignant as hell to me. And not even close to the words a daughter would say to her Dad about rumors heard at the water fountain. Why don't you go suck the juice from a crawfish head? And I really don't care about Trump or his conservatism.

ignorant = lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated

I could almost see Trump and Cruz kissing and making up to put Cruz in the VP slot, maybe.

I caught a bit of news,.. seems Trump fired his campaign manager..

Lewandowski first met Trump in April 2014 at a political event in New Hampshire.[3][11] Six months before Trump announced his campaign, Lewandowski was invited to Trump Tower where he accepted an offer from Trump to run his campaign.[8]

Lewandowski's playbook running Trump's campaign has been "Let Trump be Trump" and those words appear on his office white board.[21] Trump has said of Lewandowski: "he leaves me alone, but he knows when to make his presence felt."[12]

After a win in New Hampshire on February 9, 2016, Trump acknowledged Lewandowski's role in the win by praising his ground game.

seems like something just "happened" ... ?

Now, Steve....the Trumpanzee from Alabama has deemed that anyone who isn't on their knees for the orange skinned con artist is ignorant, especially if they attempt to put two and two together and come up with four.

Now loomix,

It's hard to argue reason with a trumpanzee, they're liberal 2.0's. When stated that Trump made a life of using government regulation, favortism and eminent domain... he quickly pointed out that he never benefited from eminent domain misuse... because his attempt failed in court (i believe he also threatened use in california and ireland, not that i care about ireland, but does prove his repeated attempts).... and quite ironically he did not argue that he didn't try to swindle people by such actions requiring them to have to hire council to defend their own property.... but that he didn't benefit because he was in Trump's own words, a loser in court. Saying such, our resident trumpanzee thinks he somehow negated all other circumstances of which trump used chrony government regulatory capture and official bribery of which Trump freely admits. Kind of like the many liberal babies that can't argue reason, but jump on a misspelled word or gramatical foopa believing they somehow won the argument.

Anyway, carry on. I'm just waiting for the continuous strings of "I told you so's". It's the only good i can see come of this train wreck.

Too bad folks who were otherwise reasonably intelligent allowed themselves to be taken in by the HOAX that is Trump. He is a politically ignorant ACTOR who has never read the Constitution, and relies on hot button rhetoric to get his followers all spun up, but he offers no solutions. He's contributed to democrats and their liberal causes far longer than he's imagined himself a "Republican". He has children who were still registered democrats during his campaign, and were unable to vote for him in their primary! HELLO? The premise that Bill, the Butcher of Benghazi, and he conspired to put this all together so the election could be handed to Hillary appears more feasible every day. His campaign is imploding more & more every day. Cruz's campaign brought in almost as much money in two and a half days in May as Trump's campaign did the entire month of May!

But the "really quite conservative" sheeple will blindly go off the cliff supporting a candidate who is NOT:
Republican
Conservative
Pro 2nd Amendment
Pro life
A Christian (remember TWO Corinthians)
Has zero solutions, just rhetoric.

The more these current Trumpanzees argued with the insurance fraud perpetrator from up north, the more they became just like him, hide, hair, & horns.

loomixguy said:
Now, Steve....the Trumpanzee from Alabama has deemed that anyone who isn't on their knees for the orange skinned con artist is ignorant, especially if they attempt to put two and two together and come up with four.

I voted for Ben Carson, Einstein..................................... But I actually do respect the overwhelming choice made by the Republican voters. As should everyone else that doesn't want to see Hillary annointed.

I wouldn't worry too much about Trump's finances. He spent a small fraction of what the others spent in the primaries. At least we know he's not in bed with Goldman Sachs - like Hillary and Cruz.

Is this how Bill instructed Trump to hand the election to Hillary?

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4973591304001

Faster horses said:
Cruz was never in bed with Goldman Sachs. That something that pro Trump people choose to believe....but it is fiction, not fact.

Cruz was our last Conservative hope, IMO.

I'm sorry. Goldman Sachs AND CitiBank: http://www.npr.org/2016/01/14/463093708/the-ted-cruz-goldman-sachs-loan-explained

Not just Trump people. Anyone with half a brain knows that Cruz is crooked. How can he not be? He's a lawyer and a politician with strong ties to the people who made the biggest bank robbery is the history of man. How else do you make a big loan with no interest?

Don't you people realize that by helping Cruz AND Hillary, they invested in both sides of the presidential race? If the nominations had gone both of their ways, they couldn't lose.

Most people with half a brain realize that people take out loans from banks. It might be a stretch when you've been limited to an Auburn edumacation... but, for the rest of the educated population, borrowing money against your own assets from a bank is not unheard of. To then loan it to your very own candidacy that you believe in or wouldn't be running is also not unrealistic either. Writing it to sound as if he personally borrowed money at no interest is disingenuous. Not charging his campaign interest actually shows some character, he's putting his own skin in the game and isn't benefitting from the donation shell game like hillary. Trump's situation will be very interesting to watch when all is said and done. When you provide a shred of evidence that Cruz benefited goldman sachs in a crooked deal while in office or they Cruz, you be sure and post it here lickidy split.... Otherwise, your noise is as empty as the packet sender.

https://youtu.be/omyiCs-3bUw

That's a constitutional conservative answer.

Trump:.... ah, ah, ah, the subsidy is going to be great, so, so great! Everyone is going to love the subsidy! You'll love it. It will be the best subsidy you've ever seen.

Trump: I've never supported a subsidy, you're wrong. So, so wrong.

Trump: I will negotiate one of the best subsidies ever... the free market just isn't fair... we need tough, tough subsidies.

iwannabeacowboy said:
https://youtu.be/omyiCs-3bUw

That's a constitutional conservative answer.

Trump:.... ah, ah, ah, the subsidy is going to be great, so, so great! Everyone is going to love the subsidy! You'll love it. It will be the best subsidy you've ever seen.

Trump: I've never supported a subsidy, you're wrong. So, so wrong.

Trump: I will negotiate one of the best subsidies ever... the free market just isn't fair... we need tough, tough subsidies.
Hmmmmm.......where was that posted before? http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=75015&p=685532&hilit=Cruz+and+the+angry+corn+farmer#p685532

Latest posts