• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Way To Go Joe!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
by John Hill
Stand With Arizona

It's been a busy two days for Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his Maricopa County Sheriff's Office (MCSO) deputies, as they captured 19 illegal aliens being smuggled into the U.S. from Guatemala and Mexico, in 3 different sweeps. And as in over 80% of such cases involving Arpaio's department, all of the illegals were headed for states other than Arizona.

MCSO Human Smuggling Unit detectives arrested eight illegals and booked them into the 4th Avenue Jail on state human smuggling charges. During interviews with detectives, members of the group admitted to paying between $1,000 and $3,000 to be smuggled into the U.S. They were headed to Florida, North and South Carolina, officials said.

Two more illegal aliens were also arrested by deputies after a traffic stop. Another group was detained and nine were arrested and booked into jail for violating human smuggling laws, officials say. Among the suspects was a 16-year-old unaccompanied minor who was one of two turned over to Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officials, according to MCSO.

And these 19 do not include the 6 illegals arrested just one day earlier near Gila Bend, with seizures of 50 pounds of methamphetamine, worth $1.5 million dollars and 236 pounds of marijuana during two separate investigations.

After the recent U.S. Supreme Court ruling upholding the central provision of Arizona's S.B. 1070 crackdown on illegal aliens, and angry Obama directed his DHS to terminate all 287(g) coordination between ICE and the state of Arizona. Despite that edict, ICE agents have continued to cooperate with Sheriff Joe on several of his recent arrests. Is this a result of recent reports that many ICE agents were angered by Obama's lawless efforts to grant amnesty to millions of illegal aliens? One can only hope.

In the meantime, Sheriff Joe is refusing to let Obama stop him from enforcing state smuggling laws to prevent illegal aliens from entering the United States:

"I'm not stopping anything. I'm going to continue to enforce those state laws regardless of what the federal government is trying to put pressure on me to satisfy all these activists,....I'm not going to bend to the federal government, especially when we still have state laws to enforce."
Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his deputies continue to enforce the law every single day, to remove illegal aliens from Arizona streets. And since most of them are headed to states other than Arizona, Joe is also keeping them off a street near you.
Way to go, Joe!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Joe is a REAL sheriff, not a wanna be like our resident EX L.E...you know the one that hid behind the ladies in the bar that night and the creep that killed the clerk!!!You know the one he first accused me of doing :mad:

Latest posts