• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Way to go Wyoming!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

kolanuraven

Reaction score
Story:
Concealed weapons bill clears House

CHEYENNE -- The House on Friday approved a bill that would allow citizens to carry concealed handguns without state permits.

The House approved the bill by a vote of 37-23. It now goes to the Senate.

For more of this story, click on or type the URL below:

http://www.casperstartribune.net/articles/2006/02/25/news/wyoming/6e2801f8ba1426978725711f00706fe0.txt

I think this is great!!! Just being robbed myself!!

I went to local " high sheriff" and tried to get some help outta hiim about how to catch this guy. The said thief is seen walking all over the neighborhood as he's taken to the woods now to travel since the law is watching the road. This means he's going thru my prop. and other around here to get to his buddies/druggies.

Anyhoo...my point is....that I told the sheriff that if this guy came in on me @ my house etc I was shooting him.........know it now and don't act like it's a news flash when it happens!! First off...he offered me some ammo....then told me NOT to wing the guy but do it right as he already had one prisoner back there w/ over $300 in medical bills and the county could not afford to pay more! Then he told me I was on my own !!!

stevec said:
kolanuraven said:
I think this is great!!! Just being robbed myself!!

I went to local " high sheriff" and tried to get some help outta hiim about how to catch this guy. The said thief is seen walking all over the neighborhood as he's taken to the woods now to travel since the law is watching the road. This means he's going thru my prop. and other around here to get to his buddies/druggies.

Anyhoo...my point is....that I told the sheriff that if this guy came in on me @ my house etc I was shooting him.........know it now and don't act like it's a news flash when it happens!! First off...he offered me some ammo....then told me NOT to wing the guy but do it right as he already had one prisoner back there w/ over $300 in medical bills and the county could not afford to pay more! Then he told me I was on my own !!!

So what was robbed, and how do you know who it was?

Would you really kill a person over this?

A friend of mine, who is struggling, just had the $40 I gave him stolen by his roommate. His roommate needs serious help. Should he just shoot him instead?

Yes. At least he won't steal any more.
You should actually shoot him because it was your money.

NOW GO GET HIMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, kola! I think you're coming around. We'll make a good Republican out of you yet. :wink:

Mike's right. Shoot 'em dead! Thieves get capital punishment around my place, too. :lol:

Damn right shoot 'em dead!

There's been quite a number of robberies in our area lately, and supposedly new drug dealers and a whole lot of disgust with our local law (un)enforcement. If you don't protect your own nobody else will, and any vermin showing up here are gonna get lead poisoning, and if I'm not here to do it be damn certain that my wife will!

stevec:

A neighbor, who is a thief from a long line of thieves, broke into a my neighbors house and stole guns and wife's jewerly....then ran about 1/2 mile to my Mom's house at the road entrace to my farm and stole my old farm truck. Now this truck is a piece of crap and if their is such a thing a " Thief Union" , this guy should get kicked out because the other thieves would laff at him for taking THAT truck!! It's held together with the mud and 'shite' that's on it. I'm surprise he'd didn't fall thru the holes in the floor board!!!

He's still walking about in the neighborhood as he's took to traveling thru the woods to get to his cronies as the so called " law" we have is only watching the roads. There is a " nest" of trouble here and it centers around a meth lab which said crook frequents.

I spent 2 hrs the other day with the High Sheriff and he flat told me he could not help me....offered me ammo and said to make the shot count as the county could not afford anymore medical bills for inmates!!!! That just made me madder as he works for ME...the taxpayer!!!!

On the question if I'd shoot someone....YES! If it was gonna be me or him....well he just made the wrong choice that day. I am a marksman shot being the daughter of a Fed. Firearms dealer...so I never had a BB gun as kid, my first gun was a 30-30!!!! But I like to use a shotgun as in the heat of battle...you don't really have to aim!!!

This man and his cousins are trouble. I've known or gone to school with them most of my life, and I'm 44. This problem is generational with this gang....either stealing or arson they are capable of both! Looks like the Southern Mafia will have to deal with this....and YES they do exist to this day!!!!

It's a safe bet for me to say about 90% of the people in this small valley have been robbed by this guy at one time or the other and it seems that it has reached the tipping point now...we've had enough of this crap.

and.....stevec hate your friend lost $40...but you can't compare that situation to someone coming into your home and taking your property to sell it for money for drugs.

Out here in the boonies....response time from the sheriff ( we have no police out here in the rural area) is no less than 40 minutes so you are baiscally on your own.

What would you do?

kolanuraven said:
and.....stevec hate your friend lost $40...but you can't compare that situation to someone coming into your home and taking your property to sell it for money for drugs.

Out here in the boonies....response time from the sheriff ( we have no police out here in the rural area) is no less than 40 minutes so you are baiscally on your own.

What would you do?
You had to ask ? :roll:

stevec said:
It is a chance for you to learn about mercy.
Yeah, kola. Learn about mercy. Make it a double tap in the head so the sorry pos don't feel nothing. :D

stevec......what would you do if one of your employess was just pi$$in' off and not doing their job? Would " let it go"....I think not. The sheriff, etc works for me....Citizen Taxpayer...and they are pissin' off.

You, I'm guessing, are a city person and I have LOTS of friends from your part of the world so I understand your process of thinking and you can't help it....but you have NO IDEA of what life is like in the " uncivilizied"--as my MA friend put it, parts of the earth.

I'll repeat my last few seconds of conversation w/ the sheriff...

Law, " Well, he's just a petty thief strung out on meth"

Kola " If you think it's so ' petty'....let him steal some of your 'shite' and see how you like it???"

It was personal as the young man he also stole from I practically raised as one of my own. I don't know if you have kids....but that's basically what he did....he stole from my kid also. STRIKE 2!!!!

Like I said stevec...at times I'm right with ya on certain aspects...but this time you're in a conversation you have no idea or experience about. PM me your address and I'll send the guy to you, I bet he's never been on a plane...should be a thrill for him...and you can talk this over with him while he steals your crap!!!

Latest posts