• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

We’re Closer to a Civil War in the West than You Think

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Cedarcreek

Reaction score
Here is an excellent Op-Ed piece written by a Montana rancher.

http://www.aleteia.org/en/politics/article/be-warned-were-closer-to-a-civil-war-in-the-west-than-you-think-5337140405731328

We need to learn to trust and respect our government. we need leaders in our government that helps us learn to do so.

That goes for outside organizations too. I don't even see eye to eye with NRA either. I believe we do have a responsibility and right to protect ourselves, our family, home, and property even with firearms. But with this talk of the 2nd amendment, then I hear Yankee Doodle playing in the background. With this standoff with the Bundy thing, I hear John Brown's body is lying molten in his grave. Laws are not always right, but lets try to make them fair and right.

We need to learn to trust and respect our government.

for the better part of my life I have "trusted" and "respected" the government..

but somewhere over the last few decades that trust has eroded and the respect has been lost,..

it wasn't my actions or views that changed.,.. it was seeing DC up close and in person...

let me put it this way.. OT is a pain and pisses me off.. but for the most part I respect him and his views.. same goes for most of the other liberals on here.. and as for trust, I would give them the benefit of the doubt..

but those idiots in DC.. they are some of the dumbest sleaziest people I have ever seen.. not a lick of sense in some of them..

at this point they have to earn my trust and respect.

Respect is earned, as is trust.

The Federal Government neither respects not trusts it's citizens.

Tell me why I should give a damn about them.

Latest posts