• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

We’re not cowboys!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

First thing the White House has said I agree with!!! You sure as hell aren't cowboys. Because a cowboy would actually stand up for right and not cower like some spineless coward! I'm truly embarrassed at this president and this administration. Gutless, clueless people who care more about their own power than what is right!!!!

I agree with you. A cowboy given as much time as they have had would also have a well thought out plan of action. Everything seems to take these people by surprise.

Totally disgusting. Some of this is on Merkel but Americans will pay. We import Russian oil and
as of last November we were selling oil to China and India. I listened to ACLJ this morning and I'm steaming mad. Biden has put a lot of countries in a real pickle. What a SOB administration.

1645808776722.jpeg

I'm no Biden fan but wasn't Trump pretty friendly with Soviets?

I'm no Biden fan but wasn't Trump pretty friendly with Soviets?
He might have seemed that way but they respected him.. This didn't happen on his watch.
He didn't get involved or start any wars while president, And he didn't mess around when it came to taking out terrorist.
Obama had so many lines in the sand you could play hop scotch.

Latest posts