• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

We are watching 100 Days of Rodeo in 100 days on the Cowboy Channel

Help Support Ranchers.net:

webfoot

Reaction score
We are going to Pendleton tomorrow. We will be in the blue seats just to the right of the roping chute. I sure hope Cody n Nancy aren't there. But the whole arena is surrounded with bars so if he is there we know where he will be. And I won't be going to the bar so I guess I will be safe.
I looked up the day sheet. I picked the Wright day to go. The saddle bronc riding reads Wright, Wright, another Wright, plus a Wright, and oh there is another Wright. I do wish we were going to be closer to the bucking chutes.

Big Muddy rancher

Reaction score
Catching a bit of it tonight. The Indian Relay was on then a load of pellets came in. I got in 2 hours later and the Indian relay was on another heat. Now the bulls in there plastic fence arena. Crazy

webfoot

Reaction score
We got home and watched the rerun of Pendleton. Saw ourselves several times. It was a good experience but the viewing is better on TV. We were just off what would be the headers box. But that puts the bucking chutes a long ways away. The arena is 5 acres. The pickup men had better be pretty darn well mounted. They ran through the cowboys sitting on the grass a time or two. One bull knocked down about half the plastic fence.