• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

We have problems too.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher

Reaction score
Adventure of a lifetime

If you are ready for the, adventure of a lifetime TRY THIS:

Enter Pakistan or China illegally. Never mind immigration quotas, visas,
international law, or any of that nonsense.

Once there, demand that the local government provide free medical care
for you and your entire family.

Demand bilingual nurses and doctors.

Demand free bilingual local government forms, bulletins, etc.
Procreate abundantly.

Deflect any criticism of this allegedly irresponsible reproductive
behaviour with, "It is a cultural Canadian thing. You would not understand,
pal."

Keep your Canadian identity strong. Fly the Maple leaf from your rooftop,
or proudly display it in your front window or on your car bumper.

Speak only English at home and in public and insist that your children
do likewise.

Demand classes on Canadian culture in their school system.

Demand a local driver license. This will afford other legal
rights and will go far to legitimize your unauthorized, illegal presence in their country.
Drive around with no liability insurance and ignore local traffic
laws, such as street racing.

Insist that local law enforcement teach English to all its
officers.

Good luck! You'll be demanding for the rest of time or soon dead.

Because it will never happen. It will not happen in Pakistan, China or any
other country in the world except right here in Canada, Land of
the naive and stupid, idiotic politically correct politicians.

If you agree, pass it on. If you don't, go ahead and try the above in
Pakistan, China or Iraq.

Big Muddy rancher said:
It will not happen in Pakistan, China or any
other country in the world except right here in Canada.........

........or in America. :(

I was going to say BETTER add the good Ol USof A
Was told we have till next christmas to learn spanish.......LIKE HAIL
Told them they can fire me I will NOT learn spanish for all the Illegals
My grandfather LEARNED english and was PROUD of it.
sorry very sore subject .............

"The funny thing about everyone who comes to America is that they often think they are superior to the people who are already here. And once here for awhile, they think they are superior to everyone who is new. "

Aak any one of Native blood about this first sentence of the above statement

stevec, did you get "Runover" again this weekend? :wink:

(In reference to the statement someone made that you were as crazy as a runover dog.)

Maybe it was in another thread. I thought Steve posted something in Spanish. Or broken Spanish.

I did but I couldn't figure out the correct way to say GO HOME in spanish,.. it just doesn't sound right....or should I say translate right...

and the second line was,... "if you don't like it here, go home"...but after having my son read it, I deleted it as it translated to him as go to house...

and she should go to his house...so Instead of leaving an incorrect response I deleted it....

it doesn't sound right just "vaya a casa".

It didn't souund right with my Pitiful Spanish....so I deleted it...

I could go with...

vaya ,...GO

Vaya a casa ...go to house...

Casa is ussually House....I was looking for Home...see my problem...I just want to say GO HOME but they don't speak english....

Union workers promote unions as heroic.
HAIL NO I am a member of the NEA and I feel it is outdated BUT for $150 a year I am covered by a insurance policy of 1 million dollars in case a student or parent desides to sue ME. Which they can do.

The funny thing about everyone who comes to America is that they often think they are superior to the people who are already here.
BS My grandfather was THANKFUL to be here and KNEW he was NO BETTER than anyone here.
My mothers Grandparents were thankful to be here and KNEW being Irish they would have a HARD time getting jobs in the 1920's. They worked HARD and made a living for thier families.
OK fine I will agree my Fathers mother did feel she was better than BUT she came over here leaving behind her title (She was a Dutchess) and famly estate. BUT she worked hard and Married a man from Germany 1919 ......hmmmm thinking if I remember right WW 1 ended Nov 1918

Prey tell where is my bigotry? where is my familly's bigotry?
Just because my Grandfather learned english and I refuse to learn another language makes me a bigot?
Where do you get off calling me a bigot when you have NO clue about me
I am PROUD to be an AMERICAN I speak English
Is it wrong of me to want others who come to this great country to speak the native language? Is it wrong of me to want people to accept the ways of OUR country?
If you have an issue with the government then you NEED to get involved.
You cant fix it standing out here you have to jump in.

I know too many legal and wonderful Hispanic immigrants to the US to find it that funny, to tell you the truth Steve.

I wasn't trying to be funny,,,I was being blunt....I am tired of haveing to put up with illegals who can't speak english getting US to speak spanish....

so the only spanish I want to be able to say is

If you don't like it here, go home......

Most Russians and those from the break away republics speak english fairly well....and at least try to be polite.....(most are on student J-1 visas ) but never go to school ???

J-1 status will permit you to work in an "academic training" job for 18 months

Steve said:

Si usted no tiene gusto de él aquí, vaya a casa......

(.....y no se vuelva!) :D

reader (the Second) said:
I know too many legal and wonderful Hispanic immigrants to the US to find it that funny, to tell you the truth Steve. I do understand the issue and it is an issue I admit but you need to be careful in joking about an entire group from many many countries who speak Spanish.

Another group that has skyrocketed is former Soviet Union and Eastern Block immigrants, not sure if legal or illegal. Bringing with them some Russian mafia type activities too in NYC.

No other group comes here in as large of numbers or causes as many social problems as illegal immigrants from south of the border. Nonetheless, we really can't blame them - for the most part, they're only doing it to make some money for their families. The real culprits are the Republicans, Democrats, business owners, and regular citizens who refuse to do anything about it, because illegal immigration is too convenient to discourage.

When you meet someone who complains about Mexicans, ask them who re-shingled their roof, mows their grass, serves their food, or does their landscaping. While I'm sure the folks here at ranchers.net do these things for themselves, most of urban and suburban residents and businesses constantly take advantage of the abundance of illegal immigrant labor, but then act surprised there are so many illegals around.

X said:
Steve said:

Si usted no tiene gusto de él aquí, vaya a casa......

(.....y no se vuelva!) :D

I think the problem is they do like it here. Maybe too much?

mp.freelance said:
I think the problem is they do like it here. Maybe too much?
Exactly, mp. We make it attractive to them. And they don't just like our country...they love it.

Personally, I wish we could send 2 liberals to Mexico every time we welcome 1 hard worker in who loves this country and the opportunities it provides. Only rule would be that the southbound libs have to have their car loaded with their dependents. The ones all of us support. The welfare recipients the libs have fostered for generations. :mad:

Have you guys taken a look at Bush's immigration plan?

yes and I don't agree with it....

If there is one issue I disagree with the Republican leadership most on it is illegal immigrants....

but in the last 30 years what has the democratic leadership done that is any better?

other the AZ and the border states nothing is getting done......

reader (the Second) said:
If that was it then he needed

this is mangled Spanish in a few ways, which is why he deleted it

tener gusto mean "to taste"
should have been "le gusta" (reflexive)

he didn't me el (what's that accent?), he meant estar (to be)

and so on
:shock: Looks sort of like you mangled the English, too. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Tener gusto significa tener placer. Usted está intentando traducir literalmente, palabra para la palabra. Usted no puede hacer eso con el español.

('Tener gusto' also means to have pleasure. You're trying to translate literally, word for word. You can't do that with Spanish.)

Pero es diversión para verle intentar.

(But it's fun to see you try.)

Pero cada uno sabe que usted es un más inteligente que el resto de nosotros. :D

Latest posts