• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

We need a name for Mr. Lilly

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher

Reaction score
This got lost in the middle of another thread.

We have to come up with a better name for Lilly's husband. "Mr Lilly" just doesn't cut it. Hey what about P' Daddy since it is the Circle P outfit. Wink

the_jersey_lilly_2000

Reaction score
hehehe ya'll, he's been known as Mr Lilly since way back in 2000 when one of the chat groups had a git together "trail ride" in Missouri.

Funny Ya should mention Froggie, he hadda great uncle that called hiim Frog........and another that called him Popeye.......

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
I dont see nutin wrong with callin him Mr lilly,aint no differnt than callin big dummie Mr Tam :D :D :D ...........good luck

Mrs.Greg

Reaction score
Lilly :D ,not sure if you know this but you are the one that gave me the Mrs.Greg name,by calling me that once when I asked about your log walls!!Don't change Mr.Lillys name,and certainly NOT to froggy!

the_jersey_lilly_2000

Reaction score
nope, my name is what it is, because my great great uncle was Judge Roy Bean.....name of his bar/courtroom was The Jersey Lilly after the English Actress Lilly Langtry. Langtry Texas. But........that aint my real name lol just my log in name.

Maple Leaf Angus

Reaction score
Mrs.Greg said:
Lilly :D ,not sure if you know this but you are the one that gave me the Mrs.Greg name,by calling me that once when I asked about your log walls!!Don't change Mr.Lillys name,and certainly NOT to froggy!

Well, is "froggie" any better?

Latest posts