• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

WE TOLD YOU SO!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

That's the only thing he said that held truth. :mad:

I remember Sean Hannity talking very close to the election
about Obama saying he was going to tax the coal companies
out of businesss. Yet, if I remember correctly, both WV and
Pennsylvania voted for him.

All this talk now about energy independence and lowering the cost of gas is just another LIE if you remember back to the Campaign promise of making energy costs skyrocket. Obama has no intention of making energy cost to go down because he wants to force people off of the energy sources we do have plenty of and onto "Green" energy sources that will not be plentyful enough for a decade or two. Meanwhile he will backrupt everyone he is an idiot plain and simple :x

Yet, if I remember correctly, both WV and Pennsylvania voted for him.

While I am unfamiliar with WV,... Pennsylvania is largely a "very" conservative state with some very large liberal cities..

Philadelphia 5,772,947 ,
Pittsburgh 2,410,330
Pennsylvania 12,600,000

Just taking the two major liberal cities and they have enough votes to run the state,. even if you don't count the other ten major cities, with a combined population of about 2 million.. the 4.4 million that do not reside in Pittsburgh or Philadelphia, can not vote the liberal agenda out..

in more and more states the same is happening..
it isn't blue states, but blue cities, that override the entire states vote..

BTW,.. NY state is similar in make up as well..
Jersey just sucks... and could be considered a blue state (except our one little conservative county)..

so it is no wonder they went with Obama, as most in the city know that electricity comes from the wall and that the state check pays for it..

That's just about the same thing in Montana. The LIBERAL
cities in the west are able to override the conservative votes
in the rest of the state.

Butte, Anaconda, Helena, Missoula, and Bozeman.
All are very green. And they vote that way.
Of course the union was very strong in Butte and Anaconda
(Anaconda Copper Co.) and Missoula and Bozeman are
college towns full of Califonians and others that have moved there.
Helena is the capital of the state.

I can remember several years back when the water tower in
Bozeman, which is located by Bozeman Auction Market,
had to be repainted repeatedly because it would be painted
with "Kill the Ranchers" graffiti. :cry:

New York and D.C. seem to be the major targets in the US when others wish to do us harm, and California is going to fall off in the ocean. I keep telling myself that some day we will be okay.

You forgot Billings FH they are getting just as bad there. Even at 6am I was getting cut off by jerks while towing a horse trailer. You would think a 3 lane road was big enough for the few of us on the roads at that time Sunday morning.

Like our friends say about Missoula.
It is the ceral bowl of Montana, it is full of friuts, nuts and flakes. :lol: :lol:

I remember Sean Hannity talking very close to the election
about Obama saying he was going to tax the coal companies
out of businesss. Yet, if I remember correctly, both WV and
Pennsylvania voted for him.

I think him or Biden one said that they would actually BANKRUPT the coal industry. :roll:

Listen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdi4onAQBWQ

And when it did go up under Bush, he faced blamed so if the price of gas goes even higher than when Bush was in office, should Obama not have to face more blame. Especially since he campaigned on the fact he was going to MAKE ENERGY COSTS SKYROCKET?

Latest posts