• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Weaning day

Help Support Ranchers.net:

GM88

Reaction score
My litttle helper ran the hfr gate ,and kept the calves going up the ramp onto the truck. Real proud of him he is only 6.
weaning_004.JPG
[/url][/img]
His hair for crazy hair day at school. He was real proud of this.
crazy_hair_and_moving_cows_10_15_2012_014.JPG
[/url][/img]
Moving my bred hfrs up to preg check a couple weeks ago. 70 head with the bulls for 42 days and 7 dry. 3 of those were small and I was going to cull them anyway
crazy_hair_and_moving_cows_10_15_2012_010.JPG
[/url][/img]

Your snow stayed put and ended any dust issues. We lost most of our snow west of hwy 2 but still have some in the east. Those cows need someone with eyes in the back of their head. You boys fits the bill just fine.

Nice pictures. At least the only difference between a bad haircut and a good haircut is two weeks.
:lol: :lol: That is true
Tell us about your dog...
She is 6 and bred by MacRaes
them herefords just look like natural part of setting. probably pretty proud of those too.
Most of them, some are deliberately not in the picture
Looking good, cute haircut More cow pictures please.
Thanks I will.
Your snow stayed put and ended any dust issues. We lost most of our snow west of hwy 2 but still have some in the east. Those cows need someone with eyes in the back of their head. You boys fits the bill just fine.
I wish ours would go for a while. Ive still got some summer projects to finish. You are right though if we didnt have it I would complain about the dust and the calves that were sick.

Latest posts