• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

web site AnySoldier.com

Help Support Ranchers.net:

kolanuraven

Reaction score
I've got my replies back from the soldiers I contacted off the web site.....has anyone else?

I'll be sending off several packages this week.

Thanks for passing the site address along.....

http://anysoldier.com/

we put "care Packages" togeather at our church,for those that we directly Know,......and include a "pass along package" inside since the military can't forward to any soldier mail , due to fear of it being from someone with ill thoughts......

Glad to see a site that connects soldiers with those that care.....

I really liked thier "what to send".......I find that the one thing I hear most is chapstick lipbalm,,,,,,but, the bees wax type I send gets great reviews...

One group of my guys told me DVD's, hunting/fishing mags....ANy pictures of " green". They say they are so tired of the color " tan"...the ground, the vehicles, the sky all seems tan @ one time or the other.

I put together a pic CD of of photos of the farm here....@ various times of the year...some pictures of 'green" things.

If you supply your email address....you will get tons of emails as it seems they are so bored @ times for someone else to talk to.

I did this last time.

Thanks for that, kola. I feel guilty for not already participating. :oops:

You might not be so bad, after all. For an air-headed lib. Maybe there's some hope for you yet? :) But I won't hold my breath. :p

"X" hope you're not trying to start an argument on this thread.....as doing this support effort is for the troops , it is not about US here and what we think or disagree on.

So play nice here....we'll fight later! :)

The Mrs. sent off gourmet coffee, creamer, good crackers, don't remember what else...

kolanuraven said:
"X" hope you're not trying to start an argument on this thread.....as doing this support effort is for the troops , it is not about US here and what we think or disagree on.

So play nice here....we'll fight later! :)
You sure don't take a compliment very well, do you? Maybe I'm just not very good at giving them. :( Let's practice. That way we can both get better at it. (You'll have to give me some material, though. :) )

Thanks again for starting this thread. :wink:

It's a HUGE website...do dedicated some time to really looking and reading the posts from the soldiers.

Steve said:
I really liked thier "what to send".......I find that the one thing I hear most is chapstick lipbalm,,,,,,but, the bees wax type I send gets great reviews...

My cousin always begged for jerky and good sunglasses.

that is, until he ordered Oakleys for his squad (on the Army's dime, of course) and got himself in deep doodoo.... They all got to keep their shades, though. :wink:

that is, until he ordered Oakleys for his squad (on the Army's dime, of course)

If the glare in your eyes slows you down for one split second......

I would reather pay for good sun glasses then deal with the result of not having that advantage.....

Latest posts