• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Week 4 "cattle"

Help Support Ranchers.net:

week 4 "cattle"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cert

Reaction score
Got 10 pictures in already for week 4.

#1 Faster Horses
2calves.jpg

#2 Tumbleweed
cattleheadsup.jpg

#3 MsSage
8a622f93.jpg

#4 Heifer
25Mlickingcalfhead.jpg

#5 Northern Rancher
PaddockShift-June1305006.jpg

#6 Jersey Lilly
Fog-n-Cows.jpg

#7 jigs
100_0923.jpg

#8 Nicky = Winner
DCP_3002crop2.jpg

#9 cert
IMG_2382.jpg

#10 sw
dustcows.jpg

Just want to say I'm surprised how the votes going...theres some darn nice pics not getting a vote :???: And no none of them are mine

I couldn't vote for #2; I recognize that look!! Next sound could be snot blowin' , followed by the race. The race no one likes to lose...

Boy, Lily, you are a HAND on these computers!!

BTW, I sent you a private message about the 10 entry delimma. Would you check it out, please? and get back to me...thanks!

Also, we have 'Character' listed for this weeks catagory. Where did that come from? I just used someone's suggestion...but now we don't know what Character means. HELP!!! SOMEONE!!!

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
is this the vision you had???? hehe (whoever is the owner of this picture...please dont get mad....I only did it for a laugh)

BMR-redone.jpg

Hey Lilly that was pretty funny what you did to that cow Lol! Wish I knew how to do stuff like that.

Haytrucker was right about that cow having a "heads up" look to her. I used to have some cows you didn't want to be a foot around when they had a calf. I put that photo in the contest just for the fun or it and wondered how many on here would recognize that look. My sister took the picture at a branding and I don't believe she recognized the look or knew how dangerous she was living. When I see that picture it still gives me the feeling I ought to keep an eye on that cow. I didn't sort the cows out of the corral when we branded, just roped the calves and drug them out. That old cow was probably watching her calf being drug out and was thinking about scattering the branding crew. :cowboy:

Latest posts