• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Week 7 prettiest

Help Support Ranchers.net:

prettiest

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cert

Reaction score
I appologize for being late with these entries.

edit*** the poll is full. Thanks gang.
One more note. We all know who's good looking blue stud horse that was in #4. But he asked me to put someone elses picture in it's place. He thought the stud was a bit out of place in this catagory. So take a look at the new entry for #4.

#1 OK Jeanne
dcp_2649.jpg

#2 Heifer
LauraGymCampoutsideresized.jpg

#3 Jersey Lilly
06-27-2005.jpg

#4 Jersey Lilly
112a59d3.jpg

#5 Haymaker
IMG_0034.jpg

#6 Jingle Bob
2247.jpg

#7 Hanta Yo
bluonblu.jpg

#8 Big Muddy
Lilies070_edited.jpg

#9 cert
IMG_2609.jpg

#10 Jake
pics055.jpg

I must have been meant to be a dad, I really love being an uncle....What a darling young lady in number 2, but then I don't have to handle "those days" either, LOL

PPRM

PPRM-You commented when we initally posted the catagory list that you needed to enter a picture of your wife under 'Prettiest'. I waited, but you didn't.
How come?

And while I could say a lot of good things about the roan stud horse,
"pretty" isn't one of 'em. :wink:

Sorry FH,

On my screen, th photo contest is just out of sight under Everything Else. I have to scroll down to see it, and generally don't, so for awhile I didn't realize it was there. So often it is out of sight out of mind,

PPRM

hold on I dont' think #2 is fair to the rest of us. Topic was pretty, not cute :wink:

I voted for #2 because I feel sorry for her Daddy- he better start oiling up the shotgun now :lol: That smile and those eyes will have every cowboy for 500 miles drooling on the doorsteps in a few years :wink: ....

That red heeler on the bale of hay looks exactly like my
Lucy---smile and all!

Well being from Saskatchewan, I HAD to vote for #8, even though #6 awed me with the colors of the sunset.

I'm not going to vote.If I did how could I not vote for number 2????????

It goes to the difficulty of categorizing the pictures.If I thought this picture needed my vote,I would cast it but I think it is in a class of it's own and will win---hands down!

Jinglebob said:
I am supposed to tell you that number 6 is a sunrise and not a sunset. I ain't real sure what difference it makes! :lol:

It must mean your wifey wants us to realize you are an early riser, and hustle right out of bed to jingle your spurs and get something done. :wink: Good for you. :)

Latest posts