• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Welcome Addition!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

WYO HEELER

Reaction score
I welcomed my daughter to the world on June 24, 2010. She was two weeks early but is doing great! Hadlee weighed 7 lb. 1 oz. and was 21 in. long. She was born at 8:45 pm. Big brother and mom are doing great. I will get some pictures on here in a few days.

Congratulations WYO!!! Great news!! Our little girl turned 3 in February, seems like yesterday I was helping a nurse clean her off and weigh her. I never knew the true meaning of the term until I had children, however truer words were never spoken when someone told me - time flies.

Enjoy them.

Congrats. Now time will really fly. My oldest will turn 21 in a month and it seams like yesterday she was a baby.I've got 4 daughters and 2 sons kids are our greatest asset congrats again.

Congratulations on your new daughter!

Here's a word from a guy with only one daughter - you will find through time that you are more flexible than you ever believed possible.

Because she will wrap you right tightly around her little finger. And you won't even know how tightly until slowly the realization sinks in over time.

But by then, it's too late . . .

Raise her up to be a princess but not a queen.

gcreekrch said:
Congratulations Wyo Heeler, in about 13-14 years your time of worries will peak. :wink: :D

gcreekrch, you do know how to bring a guy back to earth. Can't let the man just enjoy the first little while with out planting seeds of worry after the first comma. :wink: :D

Wyo Heeler, enjoy every moment in spite of gcreek's words of encouragement, make the time to to take the time, congratulations indeed! 8)

Dylan Biggs said:
gcreekrch said:
Congratulations Wyo Heeler, in about 13-14 years your time of worries will peak. :wink: :D

gcreekrch, you do know how to bring a guy back to earth. Can't let the man just enjoy the first little while with out planting seeds of worry after the first comma. :wink: :D

Wyo Heeler, enjoy every moment in spite of gcreek's words of encouragement, make the time to to take the time, congratulations indeed! 8)

Nothing like being prepared. :wink:

gcreekrch said:
Dylan Biggs said:
gcreekrch said:

Nothing like being prepared. :wink:

Gcreekrch, such a pragmatist! :)

Latest posts