• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Well shucks....

Help Support Ranchers.net:

the_jersey_lilly_2000

Reaction score
I was unable to get on Ranchers last night to post the photo contest entries (which there are none come to find out) I keep getting an error message....figured the site was being worked on or something. Couldn't get on thru normal channels tonight either....same error message. So I went over to facebook...and found Soapweeds "ranch history" post linked to Ranchers. So I clicked on it....and low and behold I'm here. But no photos to post. I guess Fh didn't post the new topic???

WE hadn't voted on the last catagory, so I was leaving it for this
weeks votes. Then on Monday we'll start over. This is getting
confusing... :D

I had the same problems logging on to ranchers too, JL.
I have to type it in the browser bar, that's the only way I can get in.

I've been getting a code error as well, says it it's in debug mode or something like that. It's been happening for the past 2 or 3 days. Then next time, no problem.

Macon, Jersey lilly sent me this message this morning, and this is the first time I could get on Ranchers too..and it's still not loading smoothly like it normaly does..So I'm passing it on to you..or anyone that knows what these errors mean

Chris...could you do me a favor. Could you copy and paste this in a message to Macon on Ranchers and tell him this is the error message I keep getting.....I can't get on again. Maybe this will give him something to go on to get it fixed. Thanks girl.

phpBB : Critical Error

Error creating new session

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1062 Duplicate entry '187' for key 2

Latest posts