• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Went to see new Granddaughter

Help Support Ranchers.net:

webfoot

Reaction score
So we bail out of here early Friday and spent the better part of the day driving up to the Olympia WA area. Stayed at the son's place. The next day we had a family gathering for all of us who hadn't met the new granddaughter. Sweet little girl. No fussing or crying as she was held by Mom, Dad, 2 grandmothers, 2 sisters, and various cousins. Got up early this mornign and head back home. It was nice to see everybody. But I was reminded why I moved away from that part of the world. Way too many people and too much traffic. Back when I was in my 20's and riding rodeos a 400 mile drive in a day was no big deal. Now.... I am getting too old for that kind of thing. Back in Baker County. Kissed the ground and slumped into my recliner. Tomorrow some cows to gather and sort a couple dozen late calves to brand. Much better than Western Washington traffic.

Attachments

• P6052561.JPG
    P6052561.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 35
So precious! Glad you got to meet her.
We can't do traffic either and I'm sure ours is nothing compared to Western Washington.
Sometimes I think we need a driver. Mr. FH struggles with the traffic in Sheridan, WY.
Sheridan has changed a lot, and not for the better. It used to be a great little cowtown.

So precious! Glad you got to meet her.
We can't do traffic either and I'm sure ours is nothing compared to Western Washington.
Sometimes I think we need a driver. Mr. FH struggles with the traffic in Sheridan, WY.
Sheridan has changed a lot, and not for the better. It used to be a great little cowtown.
She is a little beauty! No, traffic for me either, in fact, I really shouldn't even drive, so I limit driving to back roads with low traffic and short distances.

Latest posts