• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

We're back! (with more pics.)

Help Support Ranchers.net:

montana cowgurl

Reaction score
Didn't have internet for about a week there. Thought I was gonna die :roll: haha j/k. I'm busy getting ready for 4H fair, it's next week. Here are some of my indoor projects (the ones that are done, haha)
Cowboy Poetry
PICT0124.jpg

Photography
PICT0120.jpg

Beef Options-Brucellosis
PICT0112.jpg

I'll get some more pics up when it's not so late. Got wedding pics to post!! lol

~Montana Cowgurl~

Me & Cookie Monster
PICT0110.jpg

I Lost my 4th of July pics that I didn't get uploaded to Photobucket, which was most of them, since our internet wasn't workin very well and I could hardly upload anything:cry: . I dunno where they went. Spent about an hour lookin for em. Oh well, had some cool fireworks pics. I still got a 15 min. video to upload some day, haha.

Flag flying in front of our front door.
PICT0010-2.jpg

My purdiful 4th of July cake (yes, I made it, without damaging anything, lol)
PICT0016.jpg

Frozen peanut butter treats we got the puppies...it's like, doggy icecream.
PICT0019.jpg

the groom (JD) & his brothers
JDWedding022_edited.jpg

me carrying the brides (Meagan) bouquet (spelling?!?!?)
JDWedding054.jpg

Sw, Meagan, JD, Hanta Yo
JDWedding050.jpg

Groom, Best Man, & Groomsmen
JDWedding023.jpg

Bride, Maid of Honor, & Bridesmaids
JDWedding014.jpg

Happy couple
JDWedding036.jpg

And the kiss.
JDWedding064.jpg

I likes Cookie Monster........nice, nice baldie steer! Good luck with him, and the rest of your 4-H entries! :D

Great wedding pics, hope they will be very happy. Glad sw's man could be there, too. Bet it was a great family reunion! :D

I know how ya felt without the "net"........just being without my computer and connection while we were in Albq about did me in.........it really wasn't worry about Hubby at all......... :wink: :p :lol: I'm glad we're both connected again........ :wink:

:shock: You look like a little girl standing beside Cookie Monster...hes awesome :)

Nice wedding pics,looks like it went well :)

Latest posts