• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

We're in Oregon now!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

kolanuraven

Reaction score
Anyone out there on the West Coast can't live w/o some more black Angus.....we're closer than ever now!!!!

About
About Contact Us For Sale
Production Sale Embryos For Sale Semen For Sale Privaty Treaty Sales Programs
Simmental Program SimAngus Program Why Choose Red Donors
Simmental Donors Angus Donors Hereford Donors Herd Sires
Simmental Herd Sires Angus Herd Sires Herefords History
70 Year History Famous Bulls
About
Ankony
125 Ankony Farm Drive
P.O. Box 1767
Clarkesville, GA 30523
Phone: 706.754.6000
Toll Free: 866.620.8287
Fax: 706.754.8608
Email:[email protected]

Josh Mavencamp, General Manager
706.768.9595 (cell)
[email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Immediate Release:

Holiday Ranch — Real Estate and Registered Cattle — Sold to Ankony Farms

Terrebone, Oregon–June 4, 2007—Hal and Lois Schudel have announced the sale of their highly-acclaimed Holiday Ranch, including the entire registered Angus herd, to Ankony Farms of Clarkesville Georgia.

Hal Schudel, who recently celebrated his 89th birthday, said, "It's time to step down and let someone else run the operation. Lois and I are pleased to have sold our operation in its entirety to a reputable, established Angus outfit that will continue our breeding goal—to make the best better."

Tom Hill, a cornerstone of the Holiday program, will expand his leadership, as he will assume the position of president of Ankony Farms.

Josh Mavencamp, Ankony Farms general manager, said, "The team at Ankony is excited about the opportunity to continue and build upon the 20-plus year tradition of Angus excellence at Holiday Ranch." He added, "We intend to maintain a very similar schedule of public auction events—the female sale in the fall and the bull sale in the spring."

Ankony, a long-time leader in several breeds of cattle including Angus, Simmental and Hereford, is using the acquisition to strengthen their Angus operations, as well as expand into the Pacific Northwest region. The disciplined and focused work of the Schudels was the key element in the decision to make this acquisition.

Josh Mavencamp will be assisting Tom Hill in the management of this expansion, along with the present staff at Holiday Ranch.

The Hal and Lois Schudel "Retirement Celebration" female sale will be held September 29, 2007 at the Holiday Ranch.

Josh Mavencamp
Ankony Farms
706-768-9595
P.O. Box 1767
Clarkesville, GA 30523
Ankony.com

Tom Hill
Holiday Ranch
541-990-5479
3475 NW Lower Bridge Way
Terrebonne, OR 97760
HolidayRanch.org

866.620.8287 | 706.754.6000 | [email protected]

Welcome!

I live 4 hours away.....Good Reputable outfit you bought there,

PPRM

I know both Tom and Josh through two seperate ranching endeavors. You are in excellent company having Tom part of anything a rancher can be involved in. He is knowlageable and a very professional businessman. I was actually going to travel to see my brother in September in order to go to the Holiday sell, however due to my own work schedule I'll be going a month to early.

Is that the Ankony that used to own a feedlot and place over by Scottsbluff Nebraska?

Yep...that's us!

You've mentioned your brother before....PM me with his name. I might know him/heard of him.

Josh is a good one. Have know him since he was little, my kids grew up showing cattle with him and his sisters. I had lost track of him the last few years, kids grow up and leave, you've got a keeper there.

My piece of advice for Ankony would be to let Tom deal with the people who have recipt cows for their embryos if that is work they continue to do...........

Congratulations, Kolanuraven, on your recent Oregon ranch and cattle acquisition. Sounds like a good outfit to team up with. Wish it wasn't so far away, I'd like to attend one of the sales. Best of luck in your new endeavor.

Latest posts